Pre Match Porto v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ignore this but you're obviously so ****ing incapable of reading things correctly it needs pointing out to you without any ambiguity whatsoever.

Not one post I've seen anywhere on this forum has blamed only Zieler for how shite things have been this season. You've taken it upon yourself to defend him at every opportunity and, although this may be admirable, it doesn't make anyone else's opinion of one player any the less valid does it?

Ironically, the only one who keeps singling him out is you for some bizarre reason. It's almost an obsession. If he is criticised it is because he has been crap; just as crap as the rest of them no doubt but crap nonetheless.

Do you get it yet? Just in case you haven't I will try to make it plain to you in one sentence:

Zieler is a bit of a shit keeper and this is ONE of the reasons some of our results have been questionable.

Let me know if that isn't plain enough and I'll draw you a ****ing diagram. For the record I though he was okay today and didn't make any real telling errors but that doesn't erase the shite we've seen beforehand.

Let's pretend I'm blaming someone else for our whole season if that makes you feel better. Erm... Andy King was shit today wasn't he? Let's blame the excrement we've seen so far this season on him instead.

So what was his rating today then? ;)

Couple of people I spoke to blamed him for the first goal. a lack of understanding between keeper and defender. rolf

Well Huth didn't tell him where he was going to deflect it I suppose.

He made a couple of great saves and that time he came out early for the interception.

Not one post I've seen anywhere on this forum has blamed only Zieler for how shite things have been this season.

When did I say that anyone on this forum had said that? I was actually referring to people who sit near me at the KP. You know, there are people that exist outside of this forum.

Let me know if that isn't plain enough and I'll draw you a ****ing diagram.

When did I say that anyone on this forum had said that? I was actually referring to people who sit near me at the KP. You know, there are people that exist outside of this forum.

Fight , Fight, Fight!

Couple of people I spoke to blamed him for the first goal. a lack of understanding between keeper and defender. rolf

People on here I assume? Or do you mean you actually spoke to real life people at the game?

I think we both know what you were eluding to. However, I'd like the diagram please. You don't display any sense in what you write so I'm curious to see if there's any in your sketch work.

Now, let's put all of this nastiness behind us and agree that it's all homer's fault. That **** and his 'great escape' shit. If we'd have been relegated then and hadn't won the league none of this would be a problem. We'd be happily lying in 10th in the Championship, having just drawn with Brighton and worrying about whether or not we could recall Richie Wellens for the playoffs.

Time to try Amartey in central defence. It's his proper position, and he can't be any worse than the two who've played there all season.
I absolutely agree.

Does that mean we can put Huth in midfield with Hernandez?

Hamer
Hernandez Wasyl Chilwell Schlupp
Gray Drinkwater Mendy Kapustka
Musa Ulloa

Subs: Zieler, Simpson, Amartey, Okazaki, Slimani, Albrighton, King

Vardy, Mahrez, Morgan, Fuchs and Huth - overplayed and under-performing. There is no logical reason to take them.

Every single one of this starting eleven is in need of match time. Why wouldn't we play them?

Excellent effort. You definitely make more sense when you use diagrams. I'm still skeptical about how many people you've heard blaming Zieler alone for our season's woes however. I'm guessing there's a lot of dots around the zero on that line of best fit.

I applaud your endeavour nonetheless.

Excellent effort. You definitely make more sense when you use diagrams. I'm still skeptical about how many people you've heard blaming Zieler alone for our season's woes however. I'm guessing there's a lot of dots around the zero on that line of best fit.

I applaud your endeavour nonetheless.

No spreadsheet, no proof. **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572