Match Thread Porto v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was quite looking forward to tonight. No pressure. I didn't expect a win but I thought we might play some good stuff.

How wrong I was.

This season is a case study in how to systematically burn any goodwill you ever built.

It's truly astonishing.

I really don't get this kind of thinking. We won the ****ing league. This season is just a normal Leicester City season. In fact it's at the higher end of our historical average. What did people think was going to happen?

I really don't get this kind of thinking. We won the ****ing league. This season is just a normal Leicester City season. In fact it's at the higher end of our historical average. What did people think was going to happen?

Most clubs that spend 50 million on strikers and win the league would expect better than this.

Don't you have a crossword puzzle or something that is more pressing?

Most clubs that spend 50 million on strikers and win the league would expect better than this.

Don't you have a crossword puzzle or something that is more pressing?

Most clubs who win the league don't win it by accident.

Sorry I'm not upset that the club has gone back to being pretty much where it has been for its entire history.

Hopefully all those that were calling for Schlupp, Chilwell, Gray etc to be in the starting line up will hopefully go and lie down and wait till the feeling wears off.

Copenhagen must be spitting feathers when they see the half time score.

Tactics - all wrong
Players in first XI -wrong
Players Attitude -all wrong

Claudio Ranieri done a body swop?
Have we got the Greek Manager version?

Ulloa on is a must.
Anyone else on the bench who can play better than Schlupp

I've never criticised Schlupp before but he should never play for us again. What half-hearted, couldn't be bothered display that was.

I'm not quite sure what some of you were expecting with so many changes. I would bet this team hasn't even played together on the training ground.

I put all three down to Schlupp. He should be off at halftime. The others haven't really been given a chance.

I'm happy for Zieler that he isn't getting the shit for this.

At this rate we'll win the group with negative goal diff.

Not sure where the Gray hate is coming from. Okazaki has been no better.

And why feel sorry for Copenhagen? They should have beaten us and put themselves in a better position. We earned the right to throw this away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669