Pre match Norwich thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you’re right. I have very little optimism left with this team.

It’s vital to our survival hopes that McAuley is fit for Saturday’s game.

where theres hope theres a chance :icon_wink i hope mcauley is fit as well that kenton is garbage :frown:

Agreed MF, with Dion Dublin being a major threat from set pieces and an air of revenge on his part he will want to perform!!!

Lets hope Worthington has done his homework. Maybury, Jarrett, Hughes, Kenton all to be excluded !

My Team Would be :

Douglas

McAuley
Kisnorbo
Johansson

Newton
Weso
Tiatto
Porter

Hume

Fryatt
Horsfield

Subs
Hendo
Kenton
Jarratt
Hammond
Yeates

This is an interesting time for me now. For about the last half of this season the fans have watched potential highs where we did look for a brief time that we had turned a corner. At one point a top 10 finish looked realistic, but the 'highs' were soon nulified by more inconsistent and poor performances. This as been the scourge of Kellys reign, one of which he never really looked like overcoming. The fans turned more and more against both RK and his players and over the last few weeks, its boiled over because what seemed like a comfortable position 2 months ago as now seen the club on a steep decline into a relegation fight. The reason why i say its an interesting time is because imo the very fans who have ran out of patience with the teams woeful displays, will now back the club to the hilt simply because we really do have something to fight for now............our survival. I expect our fans to be right behind the team on Saturday because there is real danger in the air now. In previous weeks we were going through the motions because most of us thought that despite the poor efforts by the team we would still do enough to stop up. Not now though, we really have to start battling for our lives and imo the fans will encourage the players and try and spur us onto safety. Lets hope the players respond to what i expect will be a more intimidating Walkers stadium . There is no time for player apathy and fans moaning and groaning, we really do have to do the business.......and now.

This is an interesting time for me now. For about the last half of this season the fans have watched potential highs where we did look for a brief time that we had turned a corner. At one point a top 10 finish looked realistic, but the 'highs' were soon nulified by more inconsistent and poor performances. This as been the scourge of Kellys reign, one of which he never really looked like overcoming. The fans turned more and more against both RK and his players and over the last few weeks, its boiled over because what seemed like a comfortable position 2 months ago as now seen the club on a steep decline into a relegation fight. The reason why i say its an interesting time is because imo the very fans who have ran out of patience with the teams woeful displays, will now back the club to the hilt simply because we really do have something to fight for now............our survival. I expect our fans to be right behind the team on Saturday because there is real danger in the air now. In previous weeks we were going through the motions because most of us thought that despite the poor efforts by the team we would still do enough to stop up. Not now though, we really have to start battling for our lives and imo the fans will encourage the players and try and spur us onto safety. Lets hope the players respond to what i expect will be a more intimidating Walkers stadium . There is no time for player apathy and fans moaning and groaning, we really do have to do the business.......and now.

The only annoying thing as previously mentioned is the fact that Worthington only has 2 days to pick and choose his team and tactics.....of all time and occassions the team has got the bloody day off today!!!

The only annoying thing as previously mentioned is the fact that Worthington only has 2 days to pick and choose his team and tactics.....of all time and occassions the team has got the bloody day off today!!!

TBH I don't think he would have had much time with the squad today anyway. He'll no doubt be watching the X-Rated videos of our last few games anyway.

Where as Henderson, who has been concedeing goals left, right and centre recently, has been such a rip roaring success.

The fact that he has conceded so many is more to do with the excuse for a defence that we have. He is still the best 'keeper we have.

yea lets throw him into the most important games of the season. FFS!!

If that is your reasoning then it was hardly time to change manager then either is it ??

Anyway why not, Henderson has hardly been immense, look at the recent defensive record not great is it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669