Pre-Season Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigel1972

Hi sorry if this has already been started elsewhere but i'm a self confessed noob to this forum.. Anyways, does anyone know when and where the local pre-season games will be listed when they are announced?
Thanks

There's one home game vs Sunderland on 31st July. I don;t think any more have been announced yet.

Thanks for that bit of info... the games i'm looking for are the traditional pre-seasoners against the local teams... Always good for get a close-up view of the new signings..

Yes, I want ones vs Hinckley and Nuneton too, they're the ones I always go to.

Hi sorry if this has already been started elsewhere but i'm a self confessed noob to this forum.. Anyways, does anyone know when and where the local pre-season games will be listed when they are announced?
Thanks

There was a pre-season thread started.

I've not merged it with this one, as the original one did surprisingly go off topic.

What do you think to this business of Israeli troops boarding that relief ship?

Well last pre season we had games against Mansfield and Chesterfield
played on 21st and 28th July as well as the local games played before that.
Other clubs have their pre season games organised so we need to act soon

Well last pre season we had games against Mansfield and Chesterfield played on 21st and 28th July as well as the local games played before that.
Other clubs have their pre season games organised so we need to act soon

Both these games were sorted before the end of April. I know the season finished earlier last season and we had promotion secured even before that - which meant that we could sort out the type of friendly we wanted. Even though this season has extended till we lost in the semi-final I think we should have got something sorted by now.

Motown Fox said:
Both these games were sorted before the end of April. I know the season finished earlier last season and we had promotion secured even before that - which meant that we could sort out the type of friendly we wanted. Even though this season has extended till we lost in the semi-final I think we should have got something sorted by now.
Did you just reply to yourself?

Did you just reply to yourself?

No. :icon_bigg
I was just pointing out that the games I had metioned in my first post were organised well beforehand. This I would have mentioned at the first post had I the information to hand but as I was on my mobile at that time I couldn't until I was at home.

Like I would reply to my own message. Allthough I have seen it done on numerous occasions:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669