Prediction League - Match day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping jeff and mofo were losing to close the gap on them.

A low-scoring match day, with nobody anywhere near the 100 mark.

Group A
Dunmow leads Blaby blue blood 15-11. This one will be settled by Champions League matches tonight.

camberwell's picks have all played, pulling in 31 points in a walkover.

OldGit leads Orifice 34-13, and is out of reach.

Joe_Fox leads pork pie 51-28, but porkie has a potential 115 from five picks tonight.

Xowie has won her match with SJN. She leads 48-28 with two picks each left.

Group B
Blue Maniac is having a shocker - if only his opponent would turn up.

jb5000 is slightly ahead of Brown Nose, but BN will win if Manchester City beat Bayern tonight.

Jeff leads LCFC'sGodWears9 33-27, but will reach a round 100 if all his Wednesday picks win. GW9 can pick up 43 from tonight. Will the Northern League beat the Champions League to keep Jeff's 100% record going?

jas123 top scores the league so far, with 64 points in a walkover.

Dissapointed I didn't even feature in the selected highlights. (If highlights is the correct word?!)

Still winning jeff, gonna be a close one!

You shouldn't be. When you don't get a mention it usually means your opponent hasn't turned up yet.
Quite right. More accurately, it means your opponent hasn't submitted ten picks - which is why Motown and Rotherham rarely have match updates. It's so that your opponent, should they decide to arrive late, doesn't have the advantage of knowing what you've scored in advance.

Quite right. More accurately, it means your opponent hasn't submitted ten picks - which is why Motown and Rotherham rarely have match updates. It's so that your opponent, should they decide to arrive late, doesn't have the advantage of knowing what you've scored in advance.

I used to do the same thing, only publishing selections when both sides had submitted

Bugger. Just found out one of my matches for tonight has been postponed, due to a lack of water at the ground. Now looking to make a late substitution.
Water for the pitch, I'm assuming, as opposed to bottles of Evian?

Water supply to the changing rooms, toilets etc is what I was assuming. But I could be wrong.

My other two teams are losing. At least one of them has pulled a goal back to make it only 1-3 now though...
All three of your opponent's teams are 1-0 down.

All three of your opponent's teams are 1-0 down.

Excellent.

And the good news continues. Penrith have just scored to make it 2-2 against Scarborough.
I thought about going to that match, until I decided it was really sad going to support a team just because they're one of my prediction league selections.

Last edited:
How am I getting on?
You trailed by three after last night. You need Shakhtar to win and at least four other results to go your way. I can't see Darlington losing because they're 6-0 up, so you need Manchester City, Mickleover Sports, Juventus and Real Madrid to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669