Prediction League - Match day 15 results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Long gone are the days of pork pie fox's 100% record - defeat number four sees him slip to fourth as Blaarev holds onto second. fox58 moves into third after beating Orifice, who drops to seventh. Leader foxybru is undefeated since match day 10. OldGit is up to fifth. Xowie and RotherhamFox93 keep up the chase on those above them.

Group A Match day 15.png

Group A Match day 15 League table.png

... involves at least one game that was not due to finish until 1:15 a.m. I presume BM decided his beauty sleep was more important than hanging about for the result.

Hmmmmm it's not like I'm not scoring well. Need to work on the defence I think.

Well done Blaarev, good game good game.

Last edited:
What sort of a run am I on bm?

Hmmmmm it's not like I'm not scoring well. Need to work on the defence I think.

Well done Blaarev, good game good game.
Good game indeed. Sorry for sneaking past you in the dying seconds... I noticed you lost in similar fashion in match day 14. And you would have won any other match in our group with 127 points (this round). Bad luck! I guess it evens out during the season. We should both sort out our defences though. Perhaps we could have a word with OldGit. He seems to know a thing or two about shutting his opponents out.

Jeff remains eight points clear with a solid 132 in a walkover. bocadillo is still second after winning an extraordinary match against Blue Maniac, who drops four places to eighth. Motown bags five from a late Guatemalan game to net the second-highest score of match day 15. DesertFox wins comfortably against glyn, who turned up very late in the day - and made no fewer than six invalid picks. Dorset Fox moves up to fifth with a win over Brown Nose. Gaz leapfrogs jas123, despite both winning. jb5000 beats give_us_a_wave and draws level on points with Maniac. spion scores an impressive 90, which might have even won him the game if Dunmow Jr had turned up. GW9 suffers a dramatic defeat and stays where he is. beaumontfox moves to 15th after a walkover.

Group B Match day 15.png

Group B Match day 15 League table.png

Pile of shite.I hate international weeks,especially the last couple of rounds in qualifiers.Loads of teams with **** all to play for who plainly couldn't give a shit.Wales drawing with Belgium? Never in a million years if there was anything actually at stake.

Pile of shite.I hate international weeks,especially the last couple of rounds in qualifiers.Loads of teams with **** all to play for who plainly couldn't give a shit.Wales drawing with Belgium? Never in a million years if there was anything actually at stake.
Then you'll do much better next season, when international weekends aren't included in the Prediction League. Right?

I hate international weeks,especially the last couple of rounds in qualifiers.Loads of teams with **** all to play for who plainly couldn't give a shit.Wales drawing with Belgium? Never in a million years if there was anything actually at stake.

I don't think I'd picked any national teams before this week, I've always picked non-league or lower division teams instead.

But I picked mostly national teams this week, for precisely the reason you didn't like it. There were bound to be a few results that wouldn't normally happen, giving us some high scoring opportunities. I also picked Spain, just in case my high risk matches didn't come off, to guarantee at least 5 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669