Prediction League - Match day 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
U
You sound like my old U10s football manager one time when we were 8-0 down at half time. Guess what, we lost.

I've just had a look at Jeff's picks from this weekend and I hadn't heard of half the teams. Sorry BM, but I can't be arsed any more. Too many fixtures to pick from, the rounds come along relentlessly and some people are more knowledgeable on the ChromaSport & Trophies United Counties League than I ever want to be.

BN just co what you want to do or are comfortable predicting about. I barely ever get below the first division but still win nearly as many as I lose.

Discount the games where you play people who have knowledge of the lower leagues and stick to your formula.

U

BN just co what you want to do or are comfortable predicting about. I barely ever get below the first division but still win nearly as many as I lose.

Discount the games where you play people who have knowledge of the lower leagues and stick to your formula.
I think you're waving to a sunken ship there, cambers. Fair play to BN for knowing the sponsor of the UCL though.

Still no updates? Im close too 100 i think?

Glad im not playing you, had a bad start, palace and villarael on monday, tuesday and tonight ok.

Latest:

Group A:
Bobbins v Xowie has hardly kicked off - just two of Xowie's picks played Wednesday. She leads 38-0 but tomorrow's Europa League games will settle this one.

Joe_Fox scored 98 in his walkover.

OldGit has a 69-0 lead but all ten of Blaby blue blood's picks play tomorrow.

pork pie fox picks up another win despite a markedly improved score for SJN, which could be as high as 80 by the end of Thursday.

Group B:
Blue Maniac has crept over the 100 mark on Wednesday to ensure the win over give_us_a_wave. Both have games remaining but it's already been decided.

GazLCFC has scored 76 so far in his walkover.

spionfox's Orifice-inspired 'letter C' experiment has failed spectacularly as Motown stacks up 133 points from his first eight picks.

spionfox's Orifice-inspired 'letter C' experiment has failed spectacularly as Motown stacks up 133 points from his first eight picks.

Little wonder when the word **** starts with a c :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670