Prediction League - Match day 31 results & tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Blaarev and foxybru, already qualified, fight out a close game with the league leader coming out on top. Despite beating Bobbins, porkie looks likely to miss out on third place thanks to fox58's win over SJN. With Motown playing Blue Maniac next week, 58 appears almost certain to qualify along with the top two. RF93 beats Dunmow, Xowie and Joe_ win despite not showing up, and Orifice's 'A' game isn't good enough to beat OldGit.

Group A Match day 31.png

Group A Match day 31 League table.png

Jeff smashes beaumontfox to hold on to top spot. Motown is still level on points after beating GW9. Blue Maniac keeps the pressure up with a win over glyn. Dorset Fox is still in with a shout but needs a favour from jas next week. Speaking of jas, he falls to jb5k. give_us_a_wave beats boc's recycled picks, and spion beats Dunmow Jr.

Group B Match day 31.png

Group B Match day 31 League table.png

Finally in the yellow.Looks like its win or bust for me next week then judging by the fixture list as I have the far tougher game compared to the only player who can displace me.He seems to only have to turn up.Shit.I have a feeling the draw followed by a one point defeat in the first 2 games of the season is ultimately going to cost me.Seems as if I'll need a season's best performance to pull it off.

Oh dear.

Close so close.

When some are scoring 100+, it's nice that some of us are having a battle of 20's and 30's.
Well played OldGit. Again

Blue Maniac;1191764 Jeff smashes beaumontfox to hold on to top spot. [/QUOTE said:
not the backdoors:icon_eek:

Last edited:
Close so close.

When some are scoring 100+, it's nice that some of us are having a battle of 20's and 30's.
Well played OldGit. Again

hardly - I was away by the time the match dates were announced so may last picks got carried forward!

hardly - I was away by the time the match dates were announced so may last picks got carried forward!

Fine! Bloody typical. There's me spending hours trawling around trying to find suitable teams to pick and I get beaten by someone who wasn't even around at the time.

Shambles.

Fine! Bloody typical. There's me spending hours trawling around trying to find suitable teams to pick and I get beaten by someone who wasn't even around at the time.

Shambles.
Where you looking at the wrong date in the fixture lists?

Where you looking at the wrong date in the fixture lists?

Fixture list?
What do you mean Fixture list?

Are you saying that there's a list of matches and teams? Where's the fun in that?

Fixture list?
What do you mean Fixture list?

Are you saying that there's a list of matches and teams? Where's the fun in that?
Yes. I found mine here;

rothmans.JPG

Who said it should be fun though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675