Prediction League - Match day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest:

The usual suspects plus camberwell fox haven't arrived for their matches in Group A, while Group B still awaits contact from Han, glyn, Mawsley, cornishfox and Dunmow Jr. Blaarev, spionfox and jb5000 have each been offered the opportunity to replace two invalid picks with valid ones, while the league is also awaiting a tenth pick from Xowie.

In a low-scoring round across the board, Dunmow Senior leads 43-36 in his match with Orifice, but his opponent could turn it around depending on Maidstone United and Dulwich Hamlet tonight. Dunmow used the bewilderingly popular tactic of naming two teams from the same match among his picks, having selected both Italy and Czech Republic.

Highlighting that this is a low-scoring week is the fact that bocadillo is the only player to have scored over 100 so far in his match against absentee glyn, but Jeff has that milestone in his reach.

GazLCFC has beaten Blue Maniac 57-38 thanks in no small part to Venezuela, Austria and Iceland.

Another who picked Iceland was give_us_a_wave - and it's a good thing he did, because it allowed him to squeak past winless beaumontfox by four points.

The less said about Motown Fox v Mawsley the better.

Latest:

The usual suspects plus camberwell fox haven't arrived for their matches in Group A, while Group B still awaits contact from Han, glyn, Mawsley, cornishfox and Dunmow Jr. Blaarev, spionfox and jb5000 have each been offered the opportunity to replace two invalid picks with valid ones, while the league is also awaiting a tenth pick from Xowie.

In a low-scoring round across the board, Dunmow Senior leads 43-36 in his match with Orifice, but his opponent could turn it around depending on Maidstone United and Dulwich Hamlet tonight. Dunmow used the bewilderingly popular tactic of naming two teams from the same match among his picks, having selected both Italy and Czech Republic.

Highlighting that this is a low-scoring week is the fact that bocadillo is the only player to have scored over 100 so far in his match against absentee glyn, but Jeff has that milestone in his reach.

GazLCFC has beaten Blue Maniac 57-38 thanks in no small part to Venezuela, Austria and Iceland.

Another who picked Iceland was give_us_a_wave - and it's a good thing he did, because it allowed him to squeak past winless beaumontfox by four points.

The less said about Motown Fox v Mawsley the better.

have you not received my predictions?

I must be looking at the wrong rankings list
Six of your picks are national teams. The rankings for those are based on FIFA rankings, but they're separated by confederation. For example, England are ranked 14th by FIFA, which makes them the tenth-highest UEFA nation. Therefore, in my UEFA list they'll be tenth.

Six of your picks are national teams. The rankings for those are based on FIFA rankings, but they're separated by confederation. For example, England are ranked 14th by FIFA, which makes them the tenth-highest UEFA nation. Therefore, in my UEFA list they'll be tenth.

for example then what would I get if I selected Luxemburg to beat N Ireland

I must be looking at the wrong rankings list
Blaarev has replaced the two invalid picks, so I can now reveal you're 52-23 in front. You could get another 11 tonight, while Blaarev is awaiting three results for a maximum of 42.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669