Cardiff City
BeÅŸiktaÅŸ
Benfica
Monaco
Celtic
Dallas
De Graafschap
Barcelona
Excellent. Your opponent, who at this rate will almost certainly be Blaarev, will surely be delighted to know your predictions in advance :icon_cool

What?

We're meant to pick ten teams but not tell anybody?

Are you making this shit up as you go along? I played a game of cards at Youth Club camp with some older boys who did the same thing. This is going to end up with me losing all my pocket money and having to run around the girls' dorm naked isn't it?

Can't see that being much of an advantage, unless Blaaaarev wants to play for a draw.
Perhaps not. In any case I'm happy to accept submissions in whatever form they're offered.

Unless that form is smeared in shit on my front door. Obviously.

Can't see that being much of an advantage, unless Blaaaarev wants to play for a draw.
Thanks Jefffff! I would probably have lost but now I have the possibility to draw. Wouldn't have thought of that without your help!

Bray
Cork
Derry
Brechin
Falkirk
Celtic
Leicester
Mons
Bradford
DC United

hope this is right

Of all of the utter shambles we have seen, this is turning into the best ever

Quality stuff. :038:

Good.

In which case my choices are:
Manchester United
Auxerre
Cardiff City
BeÅŸiktaÅŸ
Benfica
Monaco
Celtic
Dallas
De Graafschap
Barcelona

Excellent. Your opponent, who at this rate will almost certainly be Blaarev, will surely be delighted to know your predictions in advance :icon_cool
I've decided to humiliate myself in public and NOT go for a draw:

Aalesund
Lillestrøm
Rostov
Legia Warszawa
Elfsborg
Basel
Sturm Graz
Breidablik
Viking
Odd

I've decided to humiliate myself in public and NOT go for a draw:

Aalesund
Lillestrøm
Rostov
Legia Warszawa
Elfsborg
Basel
Sturm Graz
Breidablik
Viking
Odd

Laughable.

One of those is a type of tree and two more are puddings.

This just isn't working BM.

For clarification, those of you who pick teams involved in friendly matches against teams from other countries should be aware that I'll be scoring them as if they are Champions League / Europa League games. In other words, I'll be using the UEFA club rankings to determine the points available to you. There are no official world club rankings, so those picking teams playing opposition from another continent might like to look here: http://www.clubworldranking.com/. If it's relevant to your predictions, I'll PM you the detail.

Right then, can't help thinking you are making extra work for yourself but then again you are much younger than Boc so presumably better able to cope :icon_bigg

Here is my entry for the pre-season friendly:

Arbroath
Columbus Crew
Longford Town
Bolton Wanderers
Mons
Mjallby AIF
Rapid Vienna
Molde
Shamrock Rovers
AS Monaco

Right then, can't help thinking you are making extra work for yourself but then again you are much younger than Boc so presumably better able to cope :icon_bigg

Here is my entry for the pre-season friendly:

Arbroath
Columbus Crew
Longford Town
Bolton Wanderers
Mons
Mjallby AIF
Rapid Vienna
Molde
Shamrock Rovers
AS Monaco
You'd be surprised how much work I've already done to avoid having to do much when the season actually starts.

Just the two pre-season games confirmed then: Mawsley v Blaarev and fox58 v spionfox. No score in either game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669