Prediction League - the TWENTY THIRD and FINAL Week - Sat 02 May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be good if some of the perpetual absentees put in just one appearance? tedfoxxx, Hammond Organ, stoneparkfoxs, newtonfox, Spanky Fox, fludie, Scarby, Lako42, Doggie_muz, jonahal32 - where are you? Will FIF put in another appearance?

No, it Fecking wouldn't!!!...

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems that most people think that the season is already over. Just 10 in from the Prem, 11 from the Fizzy, 6 from the Chumps - that's only 27 in total!

Re: Premier League

andy15 v SJN-Fox
bocadillo v fox58
Boy Genius v Singth
Brauny Blue v DesertFox
Dunmow Fox v Willlow
homer v PFKAKTF FOX
jb5000 v alex
MKFox v escos66
MUSSWELL_FOX v BOB HAZELL
NN Fox v foxybru
No.6 Muzzy Izzet... v Motown Fox
SwedeFox v Major I Swarter

Boc what is the significance of the blue and black colours?

Re: Premier League

Boc what is the significance of the blue and black colours?

Predictions received - Predictions not yet received

I think I have fecked up on the last game!!!!!!!!!!

Singth the bastard always beats me.

Not done all the maths but it looks like spoin has lost to yv and scuppered any faint hopes I had of back to back promotions. Thanks mate!

Not done all the maths but it looks like spoin has lost to yv and scuppered any faint hopes I had of back to back promotions. Thanks mate!

Yeah, soz and all that. End of season innit, mid table mediocrity and nothing to play for. You want to try motivating my bunch of slackers under those circumstances.

Yeah, soz and all that. End of season innit, mid table mediocrity and nothing to play for. You want to try motivating my bunch of slackers under those circumstances.

Boc, can we investigate if there was any suspicious betting patterns prior to this weekend.

Well done YV :038::038:

I think I have fecked up on the last game!!!!!!!!!!

Singth the bastard always beats me.

:icon_bigg

Close game that one. Are the tables done yet? I think I can still get in to Europe :icon_wink

Do the people on the other forum (can't remember it's name) have a prediction league? We could do a Champions League setup with them and have European qualification.

Think I might have just managed to get promoted automatically but I reckon there should be play-offs (based on predicting the League 1 play-offs) for a third place for the Chumps and Fizzy teams.

Could even get some of the relegation threatened teams from the Leagues above involved and take the season through to Wembley...what do you reckon Boc?

i think thats a 19pt haul win for me, should be enough even if someone PMed Newton to put some results in in the last minute ;)

Last edited:
Think I might have just managed to get promoted automatically but I reckon there should be play-offs (based on predicting the League 1 play-offs) for a third place for the Chumps and Fizzy teams.

I agree with play offs for the lower leagues,not that i'd be involved but it would keep us interested for a little while longer.

I can't be arsed to work out whether i actually made it or not. Come on Boc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669