Prediction League - WEEK EIGHT - final results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Defeats for last week's top three, sees Brauny overtaking the trio to head the division. Singth and the Major go tumbling down the table, whilst YV rockets the other way on the back of her 21-point haul. No change in the bottom three

p8.JPG

p8tab.JPG

Last edited:
The top two stay the same; dizzy OG leads but stockholm must be wishing he had kept his 20-point effort for a week when his opponent was actually going to turn up. Siouxsie drops a place despite her win, rolydog's week-topping 22 points giving him the extra bonus point and enough to sneak past her. ch4mbo and camberwell drag themselves out of the relegation spots.

f8.JPG

f8tab.JPG

Last edited:
Wins for four out of last week's top five, but odd-man-out Teddddd loses and tumbles from 2nd to 7th. Dunmow and Lako suffer similar drops with the latter having only himself to blame, having failed to turn up for his home game against Scodger. Scodger didn't waste the journey though, knocking home a divisional best 21 points and improving from 10th to 5th in the table. At the foot Tamworth and jas swap places; both have swwg and Hammond Organ cushioning them from the very bottom.

c8.JPG

c8tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK EIGHT - scores so far

Good God I did shite this week, then again so did everyone.

All scoreboards and tables updated.

Look out for Week NINE soon.

How the feck am I so high with such a mediocre Predictions For score :icon_lol:

How the feck am I so high with such a mediocre Predictions For score :icon_lol:

Second-best defensive record in the division.

Would you like me to knock you down a few places?

Second-best defensive record in the division.

Would you like me to knock you down a few places?

:icon_lol: It's fine, I just can't believe my luck in that I keep playing people who are scoring badly, I suppose it will even its self out later on when I play better opposition, and I'll end up half way down the league mind.

In your face Singth.......................:081:

First time I have beaten you......

In your face Singth.......................:081:

First time I have beaten you......

84440790.gif

Omg :icon_eek:

:icon_lol: It's fine, I just can't believe my luck in that I keep playing people who are scoring badly, I suppose it will even its self out later on when I play better opposition, and I'll end up half way down the league mind.

With this weekend's no show from Nathan being an exception I keep playing people who score well! Never mind 2nd spot despite 3 defeats is better than anticipated!

Third place in my first season after promotion from the Prediction Non-League. Hope I can keep it up for a bit longer and gain promotion. Disappointed not to be grabbing any headlines but i'll be very happy to keep winning games and hovering below the radar.

And great work again Boc! :038:

Get in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673