Prediction League - WEEK SIX tables - FINAL TABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
First mention this week must go to andy15 for his magnificent 34 point haul this week; it rockets him 8 places up the table to 3rd place passing long-time leader, Nottingham, who is clearly out of sorts at the moment. The top two places are now filled by MUSSWELL and Singth, the former having just a single point lead.

The division's other high scorer was Nathan with 24; last week he was just outside the relegation zone; today he must be feeling more secure in his mid-table position. I doubt if jonahal32, Willlow and City Fan are feeling anything like as happy about their chances; they're going to have their work cut out to avoid joining absentee flashy in the drop to the Fizzy.

Meanwhile in that League, jb5000 has once more stretched his lead. Dunmow, hanging on in the runner-up spot is now joined by BOB HAZELL.

Again in this division, the week's highest scorer has moved himself from the relegation battle into a relatively safe midfield spot - in this case, it's Glyn with his 29 points. With effectively only one team to be relegated from this League, Stevie Lynex otw and Lazzer need to do better than to share just 10 points if they want to maintain their status.

In the Chumps there were two 22 point hauls - that of cornish gives him no more than a more respectable placing, though still in the bottom half of the bottom division - that of Doug sweeps him up from joint 4th to lead the others by a 5-point margin.

P6.JPG F6.JPG C6.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - WEEK SIX tables - PROVISIONAL

Single figures, again. The very definition of mid-table mediocrity.

Ah well. Good work Boc :038: :038: :038:

I am the very definition of 'It's the taking part that counts'.

4? I really am shite at this....

4? I really am shite at this....

Lazzer is shitier.
:icon_wink

I think I would be right in saying though that scores were generally a lot lower this week. Just like Leicester City, we all thought that we had cracked this League One lark.

WRONG!!

but the druid gets 29!! Ban him. Is this an english league or what....?

Table now updated in OP to take account of last night's results.

How can you have half a hair?

Surely you have 4 hairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673