Premier League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool could be in double figures tonight. Most one sided Merseyside derby I've seen.
Everton are shocking and I hope they win the semi final tbh so then they'll be thinking of the FA Cup Final when they play us.

4-0 at the moment but time for more goals yet as kick off was 8pm

His red card is part of the plot. PFA obviously want Vardy to attend the ceremony. Next leak will be him as Player of the Year.

Well 3 points for Tottingham on Monday night, judged on tonight's game

Jon Moss behaving like a twot again, as well

Southampton are all over Man City. I can't see Tottenham getting much if anything out of their game with them.

West Ham v Man Utd kick-off delayed to 20:30 after Man Utd team coach attacked by West Ham fans

David Sullivan says, "There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach. If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it."

eeerrr...

West Ham 1 up

I'll miss their ground. With any luck they can bury Sullivan, Gold and Brady under the foundations of whatever is built there.

Well it's only right that the old Upton Park (What's all this Boleyn Ground bollocks about? I've been a football fan for 40 years & have hardly ever heard it called that,even by Happy Hammers I know,until this season) should bow out in the same way we always remember it...as an intimidating shitehole inhabited by knuckledragging wankstains looking for a fight.
Isn't that the whole point of these occasions? Celebrate your history & traditions as a chapter in that history closes? They were probably just re-enacting the bricking of some rival firm on Green Street Market in the 80s.
Clubs always like to waffle on about "doing it for the fans" on these occasions so here we are...West Ham fans doing what West Ham fans do best.Mindless violence & intimidation.

Got to love tradition.Brings a tear to the corner of the eye.

Well it's only right that the old Upton Park (What's all this Boleyn Ground bollocks about? I've been a football fan for 40 years & have hardly ever heard it called that,even by Happy Hammers I know,until this season) should bow out in the same way we always remember it...as an intimidating shitehole inhabited by knuckledragging wankstains looking for a fight.
Isn't that the whole point of these occasions? Celebrate your history & traditions as a chapter in that history closes? They were probably just re-enacting the bricking of some rival firm on Green Street Market in the 80s.
Clubs always like to waffle on about "doing it for the fans" on these occasions so here we are...West Ham fans doing what West Ham fans do best.Mindless violence & intimidation.

Got to love tradition.Brings a tear to the corner of the eye.

The only time I have ever been beaten up at a football match was by West Ham 'fans' back in the late seventies. Seems that for some of them nothing changes.

The only time I have ever been beaten up at a football match was by West Ham 'fans' back in the late seventies. Seems that for some of them nothing changes.

Probably the same blokes as back then too.Facebook was awash with comments last night from men in their 40s giving chapter & verse on the whole thing.Mostly Chelsea fans wanking on about how the ICF got 'done' later on by the corresponding Manc lot.

****ing hell.What sad empty lives they must have.Still involved in dumb shit like that well into middle age.
Hard grafting,patriotic Sun readers one & all I'd guess.

I wonder what they do in the Summer? Vandalise phone boxes? Graffiti bus shelters? ****ing manchildren one & all.Grow the **** up.

I've been attacked by Oxford fans, had coins zinged at me by Palace but by far the heaviest attack I suffered was at the hands of the Met - for doing nothing more than having the temerity to want to catch a train home and not the one to Leeds they wished to place me on.

I'd not judge the majority of Hammers by this handful of twats nor Citeh fans for the behaviour of a couple on the Youtube feed last night. The police on the other hand, I'm happy to accept they're all bastards.

Shame they ruined the occasion.

We put them to shame with our celebrations over the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669