Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
All narrowboats are narrow boats but not all narrow boats are narrowboats.
Boc, is the myth about Grand Union pirates just that, or is it true that they exist?

Boc, is the myth about Grand Union pirates just that, or is it true that they exist?
I've never heard specifically of people with dishonest intent on the GU but I'm sure they exist just as they do just anywhere. The stories though are much more frightening than the actuality. People say, "Don't moor in Chester", "Don't go through Manchester" and even, "You're taking your life in your hands if you stay overnight on the pontoon in Castle Gardens" but hundreds of boaters have done all three and survived.

The stories about heavy rain and flooding in the Pennines are however completely true. It's beginning to piss me off!

Could have hosted home through parts of Leicestershire tonight.

Roads like rivers

Could have hosted home through parts of Leicestershire tonight.

Roads like rivers
Cluster **** in the villages around Loughborough, been giving myself an hour to do my 25 minute drive to work.

Cluster **** in the villages around Loughborough, been giving myself an hour to do my 25 minute drive to work.

Yep, glad you could make out what my ****ing phone was supposed to say.

Took me over an hour to do 8 miles home from Loughborough.

It's hell around here at the moment without the flooding.

The rate at which they are banging up massive new estates around here suggests we better get used to floods, too much traffic and general ****housery

Marco Silva is doing dreadfully in his current job. That normally means he's ready to move up in the league?

On television here, during the Leicester/Arsenal game, Graeme LeSaux commented that the big change coming up will be Pochettino replacing Emery at Arsenal. He was joking but it would be hilarious if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363