Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
WBA? Wtf?
If you play a very physical style, as West Brom now will be, this also makes sense. It's not just about the rich clubs big squads and is one of the things that its supporters haven't thought through, it could really change the game by making it more physical and taking away the space for flair

Even if WBA were allowed to bring on 5 subs without taking anyone off they'd still be fecked.

Jurgen Klopp criticises Premier League clubs for voting against five substitutes
Is it just me, or does Klopp strike you as a pathological liar? Yet again he uses no substitutes in one of the most important matches of the season, but he uses this sob story to manipulate people into accepting this rule change. He cannot take criticism of any kind and tries very hard to put forward a manufactured "nice man" personality. Maybe I'm overreacting but he comes across as a complete psycho.

Jurgen Klopp criticises Premier League clubs for voting against five substitutes
Is it just me, or does Klopp strike you as a pathological liar? Yet again he uses no substitutes in one of the most important matches of the season, but he uses this sob story to manipulate people into accepting this rule change. He cannot take criticism of any kind and tries very hard to put forward a manufactured "nice man" personality. Maybe I'm overreacting but he comes across as a complete psycho.

Interesting comment from BR earlier when asked about it. He wanted to vote in favour but was overruled by Susan Whelan.

As usual, Whelan is on the right side of the argument. BR just shits himself at the thought of upsetting the 'big boy' teams/managers.

Klopp is a remarkable manager. His record is exceptional. I think that every great manager has to be a bit of a nutter. My only real issue with BR is how nice he is. I wish he'd lose the plot a bit or go off on one. The stance being taken by Klopp on this issue is absurd but that's why he's successful. If he was constantly reasonable, his style wouldn't work.

Klopp is an absolute ****. I delight in the fact i called him out as a moaning little **** back when the media were rolfing at his glasses falling off whenever they scored back in the day. Always been a **** that **** has.

Klopp is an absolute ****. I delight in the fact i called him out as a moaning little **** back when the media were rolfing at his glasses falling off whenever they scored back in the day. Always been a **** that **** has.

So is/was Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho, Clough, Guardiola, Conte and so on.

****s win trophies. Nice guys much less so.

I feel like this is going to degenerate into something like the dicks/pussies/asshole scene in Team America: World Police.

Anyway, the problem is the sports media are so wrapped up in rights and in not upsetting the talent that far to few people with the access to do so will ask Klopp to explain his hypocrisy on air

Still, it's a tonking.

The sort of thing that has you staring into your beer, lost for words, cold and numb and empty, pleased it's Sunday tomorrow and you don't have to go into work and face your inane co-workers who have suddenly not only just taken an interest in football but also profess to be lifelong Palace (or whoever) supporters. Real fans don't do that to each other. They don't taunt and wave it in your face. They feel your pain, they've been there too.

Glad we haven’t got that busted flush Ancelotti as manager...

****ing bizarre the Everton arsenal game. If a while ago someone said one team was managed by Ancelotti would be in 2nd after beating ex-player Arteta's team to keep them in the relegation fight.....you'd think roles were reversed. Look at arsenal's team/squad though, it's absolute ****ing shite. Leeds mk2

****ing bizarre the Everton arsenal game. If a while ago someone said one team was managed by Ancelotti would be in 2nd after beating ex-player Arteta's team to keep them in the relegation fight.....you'd think roles were reversed. Look at arsenal's team/squad though, it's absolute ****ing shite. Leeds mk2

Honestly that Arsenal squad is dreadful in both its individuals and it’s composition. Arteta on a hiding to nothing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669