Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd and Spurs managers both significantly under pressure.

Both above us in the table.

What’s it like? I’m considering it myself.

It's doing my head in. I'm going to give it one more week and then it's going back unless I have a change of heart.

Glitchy as feck with live sport and on a delay that isn't acceptable. As you watch a match, the glitches just make you go backwards in real time. It's like watching a game on a dodgy foreign stream.

It also has no recording feature so I have no idea what's on, what's been on, what I want to watch and whether or not I can watch it.

My teenage daughter thinks it's great and me and her mother have no idea how it works. Perhaps it's a generational thing.

Spurs are absolutely ****ing rubbish

Dreadful, awful team

Still above us in the League, obviously………..
Above us in the league but I don't think I've seen our defence as shambolic as Spurs' for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

Rumours that Spuds are about to sack Nuno

Who are above us in the League….

Rumours that Spuds are about to sack Nuno

Who are above us in the League….
Not surprised. His recent comments are hardly likely to keep the players on side.

Bizarre decision to take him on in the first place. He wasn't even the best available free agent..

Bizarre decision to take him on in the first place. He wasn't even the best available free agent..
He's a patsy they can blame their collapse as a team on before they sell Kane and reinvest. Like Lampard was for Chelsea when they were banned from buying success for a season.

I mean, they were scraping the barrel before they brought him in…what do they think has changed?

Maybe they will go hard after Conte?

Norwich have scored their 4th premier league goal of the season against Leeds.

Remember how much we struggled against them? We look an absolute shadow of last year.

Norwich have scored their 4th premier league goal of the season against Leeds.

Remember how much we struggled against them? We look an absolute shadow of last year.
It was their 3rd I believe.

They are an awful team, but really should have beaten us back in August.

Conte must have already agreed to join them

Will be costing them a ****ing fortune, this

Conte must have already agreed to join them

Will be costing them a ****ing fortune, this
This present sacking won't be too expensive. He only had a two-year contract. Seems unusual.

This present sacking won't be too expensive. He only had a two-year contract. Seems unusual.
What is unusual is Nunos style at Wolves was dire so what on earth was Levy thinking it would be like at Spurs, if you buy a Dacia Duster it won't perform like a Porsche so why would Nuno suddenly start playing football ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669