Premier League 23/24

Was dropped to the bench yesterday as has been shite.
No, as Kenny Tete (first choice RB) returned from injury. He has become quite popular with the Fulham fans

Been overused.
Just like he was for us for a while.
People calling him shite, when in reality, he just needed a rest.

No, as Kenny Tete (first choice RB) returned from injury. He has become quite popular with the Fulham fans

I was basing it on a Fulham fan I heard on the radio complaining about him saying that he'd allowed the most crosses of any full back in the league or something. Also, whenever I've seen anything of Fulham this season, he's still got that 22/23 appearance of a player that looks knackered after about two minutes and runs back like Tielemans does.

He did well for us in his first season but was total shite last year and most of the season before that.

Does that mean that Luke Thomas, of all recent leavers, is the only one actually playing in the Premier league, at the moment?

interesting!
Thomas was pulled off at half time in Sheff. Utd.'s loss at Burnley. He was partly at fault for the second goal.

Aah!
In future I had better form my opinions from someone on the radio, rather than those I sit with most games or my own eyes.

I've got some opinions too if you'd like to borrow any? I think he's been shit this season. I'd forgotten about him entirely and haven't seen any Fulham games.

I've got some opinions too if you'd like to borrow any? I think he's been shit this season. I'd forgotten about him entirely and haven't seen any Fulham games.
Thanks. I will pass that on to him on Wednesday

Thomas was pulled off at half time in Sheff. Utd.'s loss at Burnley. He was partly at fault for the second goal.

He was shambolic for that goal. Piss poor tracking back and then waving to team mates to cover him.

It's staggering that he's playing PL football again. I don't think he's even Championship standard.

I was basing it on a Fulham fan I heard on the radio complaining about him saying that he'd allowed the most crosses of any full back in the league or something. Also, whenever I've seen anything of Fulham this season, he's still got that 22/23 appearance of a player that looks knackered after about two minutes and runs back like Tielemans does.

He did well for us in his first season but was total shite last year and most of the season before that.
It seems as of most Fulham fans really like him. I can see why. You're absolutely right in that he went off the boil for us but I think he was one of those who lost any kind of drive under Rodgers. I think he's a good player and he's looked decent for them pretty for then.

It seems as of most Fulham fans really like him. I can see why. You're absolutely right in that he went off the boil for us but I think he was one of those who lost any kind of drive under Rodgers. I think he's a good player and he's looked decent for them pretty for then.
u wot m7

Who the **** knows? I don't understand what I was even trying to write.

I think I may have blacked out for a while.

POTY contender for this year's TB awards?
Dunno, you’ll need to con some poor **** into doing the pointless ****ers first

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464