Premier League 23/24

Breitbart, not reading it.
I guess you had to expect it eventually. I mean, have you seen the owners of Newcastle ?

Bunch of beardy blokes wandering around in long white dresses.

Someone was bound to notice eventually.

We should have a vigil. Or something.

Our record may be in doubt again - Arsenal 6 up with 25 to go.

No wonder Chelsea are gutless shit heaps, Chilwell is captain tonight

No wonder Chelsea are gutless shit heaps, Chilwell is captain tonight
How ****ing awful are Palace though ? Jesus.

Watching Hodgson doddering about on the touchline checking his pockets for his keys every 5 minutes & trying to remember if he's left the gas on is ****ing sad. Put the poor old **** out of his misery FFS.

Everton v Palace tonight

League One level

Awful stuff

It is indeed, ****ing woeful to watch.
They're both **** awful teams. Palace are roughly where they belong but Everton, without the points deduction, would be mid table. Tells you everything you need to know about the actual standard of the PL.

Getting sick of football lately.
Watched Lewis Cook get both a free kick awarded against him AND a yellow card. 2 seperate incidents. Neither was even a foul.
Trying to remove defending from the game. If I wanted to watch ****ing basketball I could easily do so.

I know we all want to get promoted, but the "prize" of playing in one of the most unfair and entitled footballing competition the world has ever seen is hardly something to get excited about, is it? Perhaps if we hadn't already won the Premier League it would feel different? Or, is it that football has deteriorated so much since we won it? Immediately after the Leeds I was annoyed that the gap to second had been narrowed so much but on reflection, would coasting up to the land of the ****s be that great? Not really. A play-off final on the other hand, well, for a lot of us, I'm sure that sort of match is where our obsession with Leicester City began, so if that's the way we go up (or where our hearts are broken), so be it.

Yes, went to all 4 play-off finals. Some incredible games, the Swindon final will live with me forever.

THAT shinned goal by Claridge right at the end was incredible. Beating Cambridge on the way to the final 5-0 (I think) at home.

The thing is, none of it can get close to the feeling of elation when we won the PL.

You have to be in it to win it…

I know we all want to get promoted, but the "prize" of playing in one of the most unfair and entitled footballing competition the world has ever seen is hardly something to get excited about, is it? Perhaps if we hadn't already won the Premier League it would feel different? Or, is it that football has deteriorated so much since we won it? Immediately after the Leeds I was annoyed that the gap to second had been narrowed so much but on reflection, would coasting up to the land of the ****s be that great? Not really. A play-off final on the other hand, well, for a lot of us, I'm sure that sort of match is where our obsession with Leicester City began, so if that's the way we go up (or where our hearts are broken), so be it.

I'd take a play off final if i thought we'd stand any chance. We'd probably be 1-0 up and then shit ourselves. It's auto promotion or nothing for us.

To be honest, next season in the prem doesn't fill me with much excitement, but nor does another season in the championship. Shit. What should I do?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463