Premier League 23/24

I don’t think so. More likely to look at McKenna I reckon, as his name seems to be everywhere at the min.

If mckenna has any plans other than short term he should remember that Brian Potter chap and steer clear. Most people have already forgotten about him. Life's short and I would just take the Poch/Potter route, cash in and get sacked ASAP.

If mckenna has any plans other than short term he should remember that Brian Potter chap and steer clear. Most people have already forgotten about him. Life's short and I would just take the Poch/Potter route, cash in and get sacked ASAP.
Yep. Cold hard reality is that money talks.

Just get The Frank Lampard back, Chelsea. He knows the Prem and he knows the club.
He'd love the chance to show the world everything he can do as a manager.

I haven't stopped laughing at the Pochettino thing yet.

Twice in a row that bunch of dickheads at Chelsea have brought in a long term project builder type of manager & twice in a row they've got rid in the short term.

Only this time they've topped it by doing so when the evidence suggests that it was starting to work in the second half of the season. They were bottom half at Xmas & finished 6th FFS !

Plus Nkunku is a fabulous player who's missed most of the season through injury. Get him back fit & play Jackson as a support striker rather than leading the line (which he's not ready for) & they'll get goals. All that was set up for next season. Now they have to start again with some other **** who'll probably change everything & it'll all start again.

Makes me wonder how these airheads got to be rich in the first place in their original businesses when they clearly can't see what's in front of their faces & keep breaking the model they themselves set up !

Batshit.

I'm all footballed out.

I want it to be summer & watch the racing.

The fact that a combo of covid & corruption moved the last euros & world cup to completely the wrong ****ing times means the football calendar thats been in my head since I was 10 years old is all ****ed up.

I'm not ready for it to be the euros again already. It's too ****ing soon. I need a ****ing break.

I'm all footballed out.

I want it to be summer & watch the racing.

The fact that a combo of covid & corruption moved the last euros & world cup to completely the wrong ****ing times means the football calendar thats been in my head since I was 10 years old is all ****ed up.

I'm not ready for it to be the euros again already. It's too ****ing soon. I need a ****ing break.
20 days until Euro 2024 kicks off…

If you look at some of the younger players we’ve got Bellingham, Foden, Mainoo, Palmer, add Rice to that, could be a successful dish!

Yeah.

We have Southgate as well.

That's like having the world's best ingredients and getting Jeremy Clarkson to cook.
And not one of the players listed is a defender. We’ve obviously got quality galore going forward, but our defence is clearly a weakness.

And not one of the players listed is a defender. We’ve obviously got quality galore going forward, but our defence is clearly a weakness.

Yep. But the team will be full of defensive players or something.....I'm just guessing as all I've seen is similar complaints and seen nothing of the England team since the last euros.

It's where the French are so much better than us too - they've got defenders that haven't made their squad that would probably start for us.

Hopefully they go back to falling out with each other and going out at the group stages.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663