Premier League Predictor

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will win every game from this point. Comfortable mid table finish. Nigel voted manager of the season leading to an anxious summer wondering if he is off to Chelsea or La Liga. Price of success of course.

Can't believe that Redditch was one of the most accurate predictors...

Re: Predictor

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

QPR getting another 7 points is realistic, perhaps even optimistic. They've collected 3 from their last 8. Burnley getting 5 more is possible especially as they've collected 5 from their last 8.

However, I can't see Hull only getting 4 more points, that's a serious drop off from them and highly unlikely. They've collected 9 from their last 8 matches.

Next, Leicester. You seriously expect us to collect 14 points from 9 games when we've picked up 19 from 29 with this manager, players and tactics? That's utterly bizarre and never going to happen in a million years. It would be a wonderful turnaround but it's simply not going to happen. We cannot possibly go from collecting 0.66 points per game to collecting 1.56. That's top half of the table form. And don't forget, even this extraordinary turnaround is dependent on a totally improbable Hull collapse.

Just give up. It's less stressful that way.

I'm not purposefully trying to embarrass Brown Nose here, but it's incredible when you think how absurd that notion seemed on 24 March, yet we've actually done even better than that prediction: we've got 15 points from 6 games. As it happens, top-half-of-the-table form is precisely what we've got recently.

I'm not purposefully trying to embarrass Brown Nose here, but it's incredible when you think how absurd that notion seemed on 24 March, yet we've actually done even better than that prediction: we've got 15 points from 6 games. As it happens, top-half-of-the-table form is precisely what we've got recently.

15 points in 6 is league-winning form, forget top of the table..

15 points in 6 is league-winning form, forget top of the table..

I readily admit that I didn't see this form coming. To be fair, neither did any bookmaker, pundit or even by their own admittance, several of the players.

If City survive this season, it will be the greatest escapology act in Premier League history.

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2015/05/stats-show-leicester-city-can-complete-great-escape/?

I agrebe. Until we find the kiwi ought to expect more of the same

I was about to retort that there are no flightless grebes, but fortunately I checked my facts. There is one! the Junin grebe is restricted to a single lake in Peru and there are only 250 left.

I was about to retort that there are no flightless grebes, but fortunately I checked my facts. There is one! the Junin grebe is restricted to a single lake in Peru and there are only 250 left.
All very interesting, but is the decline in the population down to Nigel Pearson or not? I think we deserve to be told.

This is the only bird Southampton, Sunderland, and QPR will focussing on from now on:

images

You can get 8/1 against us going down with some bookies now. That's a terrific bet.

Consider putting an eighth of your season ticket on it. If you lose, it's terrific as we're staying up. If you win, virtually free football all next season.

You can get 8/1 against us going down with some bookies now. That's a terrific bet.

Consider putting an eighth of your season ticket on it. If you lose, it's terrific as we're staying up. If you win, virtually free football all next season.
I just can't find the flightless bird pun anywhere in there. It must be very well hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669