Premiership - who's going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Hull wil definitely finish in the bottom 3.

They are already at half the points that they need to stay up, and they have only played 12 out of 38 games. I don't think they will finish in the top half, but I just can't see them being relegated when there are far worse teams.

The bottom half of the PL is rather bizarre though at the minute, Sunderland have just leapt from the bottom 3 to 11th with a win.

Redditch Fox

A remarkable table now.

One way of looking at it is that the top clubs have such a stranglehold on the best players that almost all the other teams are much of a muchness and therefore potential relegation fodder.

Its a good job for Hull that they have 21 points already because I can't see them doubling that total.

I'm fairly confident that West Brom will go down. Their lack of quality is exposed and I don't see how they will attract better players in January, but I'm not so sure now about my other earlier nominees: Fulham, Bolton, Wigan. On balance I'm minded to say Stoke.

andy15

Twelve teams have been in the relegation zone this season, just four points between the bottom seven.

highland fox

Had to laugh at Kevin Davies..''We ned to realise we are a Top Ten Premier Side''...Yeah in your fecking dreams

Hazzman

Benitez peed me off this weekend, moaned that the goalless draw at Fulham is down to the international friendlies and the travelling.

I'm sorry Rafa but Fulham did well. And don't Liverpool have to do the same exact thing as the international teams when you have a tie away in Europe. You know flying on planes, training abroad etc? Daft twat

Yorkshire Vixen

Benitez peed me off this weekend, moaned that the goalless draw at Fulham is down to the international friendlies and the travelling.

I'm sorry Rafa but Fulham did well. And don't Liverpool have to do the same exact thing as the international teams when you have a tie away in Europe. You know flying on planes, training abroad etc? Daft twat

most of the top 4 managers moan like feck when their team dont win etc they should look at their team instead of moaning about outside influences :icon_roll actually ive not heard scolari moaning much he just gets on with it and fair play to him :038:

highland fox

But that is for Liverpool and not in some worthless International.However Liverpool didn't win because they weren't good enough,simple as that

Last edited:

highland fox

most of the top 4 managers moan like feck when their team dont win etc they should look at their team instead of moaning about outside influences :icon_roll actually ive not heard scolari moaning much he just gets on with it and fair play to him :038:

Aye his players do it for him

Last edited:

highland fox

like who?? i think wenger is the worst by far though

Terry and Lampard were banging on about disallowed goals at Stamford Bridge and how Newcastle came with no intention of winning or trying to score.It was on Radio 5 Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669