Post Match Preston 0 Leicester 3 - Champions!

**** me you get a sense of the time that’s passed when you see Vardy talking about Nuge taking him under his wing, chasing a squirrel and all that. Feels like a lifetime ago and yet one of them is still scoring goals for us.

Anyone else notice Maresca crying before the last add break?

I know we've had to be relegated a lot for it to happen - but most 2nd tier titles is a nice achievement!
I've always seen it the other way round really. Probably because in my early years as a fan 40 odd years ago, we also held the record outright (6) There were a lot of ****wit glory boys at school supporting Liverpool, Man U & Leeds & they'd bang on about it

" Most ever SECOND division titles? Sums you lot up that does. 2 bob 2nd rate club since forever "

& then it was the fact that our highest ever top division finish had been...2nd !

It got so bad that i once punched one of the Liverpool ****s in the mouth over it in the changing room after a games lesson & got suspended for a week.

Funnily enough, I regretted it at the time but having met actual native Liverpool fans in the years since, I now wish I'd put the ****ing boot in when he went down.

I mean FFS ! Being born a Scouser is unfortunate, but at least you have the saving grace of it having been unavoidable. But to actually WANT to be one when you've been lucky enough to have avoided it? Jesus.

That's like being asked by the teacher what you want to be when you grow up & saying " I'd like to suck cocks for crack miss"

Sky could have let the players enjoy the moment before charging in with the microphone. Vardy didn't seem overly excited about being dragged to them.
They all wanted to get it over with & **** off home as quick as possible because it wasn't Leeds.

They all wanted to get it over with & **** off home as quick as possible because it wasn't Leeds.

It was crap of them. Players all celebrating together but being dragged off one by one to answer such great questions as "do you enjoy scoring goals, Jamie?".....

It was crap of them. Players all celebrating together but being dragged off one by one to answer such great questions as "do you enjoy scoring goals, Jamie?".....
Makes you long for the old days.

I was once reliably informed, by a guy who was stood 3 feet away at the time, that back in the 70s the late great Stan Bowles was interviewed by a reporter for The Big Match after scoring a belter in a QPR win. The reporter asked " So Stan, you looked like you enjoyed that "

Clearly unimpressed by the inane question & not wanting to have his time wasted by such an obvious twat, Bowles replied " Not as much as I'd enjoy shagging your mrs mate " & walked off.

ITV didn't use it.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664