Preston (a) 0-1 PLAY OFFS GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Who was the buffoon that said this season was "boring" them a couple of months ago?

What a prize tit they look like now.

Agreed, what a tit.

Played well yesterday and should have won by more. Ref was shite, Gallaghers goal was quality and should have counted the ref had no right in making him re take it. Vaughan looks so lively and I think he could be vital in the play offs along with Spearing.

Hazzman

Tell ya what's annoying me. Listening to 606 last night, Bournemouth were rightly getting some applauds for the super job they have done in winning promotion. However, why is that the likes of Holloway etc. cos what they have achieved what they have at a smaller club are getting a load of praise this season? There seems to be no recognition that being the underdog is an easy role to take, to manage a team back when there's pressure that they are underachieving is a lot more of a difficult managerial job.

Graz

One of my mates is good friends with Andy King.... told her to let him know that I bloody love him for yesterday and that I could kiss him.... but that he has to do it again in the final! ;)

Still over the moon!

beaumontfox

Yup, as well as the one of Oakley lifting the trophy as my mates daughter dreamt that last summer........we thought she was just reliving last season, but it was at a huge stadium!:icon_eek:

We stopped taking the piss out of her after Christmas.....

Profondo Rosso

No, in my dream it was Fryatt scoring the injury time winner to put us into the Prem.......let's not jinx that eh?:icon_lol:

Same. I would love Fryatt to score the winner, after his injury and his constant unfair criticism from a certain section of fans. Thought he was absolutely magnificent in the second third of this season until his injury.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Well what a great day out, lovely weather, good result, I caught Spearing's shirt when he threw it into the crowd and to top it all I met Bocadillo.

Get a grip of yourself, man!

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Any news on the injury to Michael Morrison??

Another thing which pleased me yesterday was how well we are coping without some important players, Tunchev may have been out for most of the season but it is very pleasing to think we still have him to come back and bolster the back line. Wellens is a fairly important player to us and we barely missed him at all same with Oakley, and up top no Howard or Fryatt but we still looked very lively up top, when we have all of these players back we are going to be even better...exciting times!!

GazLCFC

Another thing which pleased me yesterday was how well we are coping without some important players, Tunchev may have been out for most of the season but it is very pleasing to think we still have him to come back and bolster the back line. Wellens is a fairly important player to us and we barely missed him at all same with Oakley, and up top no Howard or Fryatt but we still looked very lively up top, when we have all of these players back we are going to be even better...exciting times!!

My concern is that in the main we are cover these positions with loan players. Hopefully Steve Walsh can continue to find those players that will make a difference next season.

pds

Just watched the highlights on East Midlands Today.

Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up seeing all our fans going mental for the goal & full time whistle.
I wouldn't mind living that afternoon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669