Preston North End - 25/08/09 - 7.45pm CC2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off:

7.45pm

Tickets:

We have received an initial allocation of 1000 tickets. More tickets can be made available if required.

£10 Adults
£5 Seniors (60+) / Young Adults / Under 15's

17th Aug - P1
18th Aug - P2
19th Aug - P3
20th Aug - Membership
21st Aug - General Sale

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart the stadium at 3.30pm

Adult STH £16
Adult non STH £19
Concession STH £14
Concession non STH £17

Directions & Parking:

Approx 125 Miles - 2½ - 3 Hours

M1 > A50 > M6 .... exit the M6 at Jct 31A take the third exit on the roundabout and follow the road to a second roundabout ( The Anderton Arms will be on the right hand side) go straight on and follow the road to a third roundabout, turn left and follow to the traffic lights where you need to be in the right hand lane, at the lights turn right and follow the road for about a mile, where you will come to a major traffic light junction turn left at this junction and you will see the Garrison Pub on the right and the Sumners on the left. If you arrive early enough there is decent parking in the Sumners car park.

Trains:

Not possible to return to Leicester on the train after the game. If you wish to travel by train and are planning a stay-over reply to this thread and I will look for the cheapest singles available.

Pubs:

As mentioned above, The Garrison & Sumners have been firm favourites with the away fans for several seasons now.

Last edited:
Please do, this one's causing me a headache.

Presumably you want a route that takes you longer than it should?

Bus to Nuneaton (157 I think, from St Margarets)

A London Midland Super Off Peak Return from Nuneaton to Liverpool (£13). Only valid on London Midland trains, no need to book in advance or on a specific train but it's not valid during the morning or evening peak periods.

Liverpool to Preston anytime return (£13.70).

Total £26.70 plus bus fares.
The standard off peak Leicester-Preston return fare is £47.70.

A London Midland Super Off Peak Return from Nuneaton to Liverpool (£13). Only valid on London Midland trains, no need to book in advance or on a specific train but it's not valid during the morning or evening peak periods.

Top notch solution!

Presumably you want a route that takes you longer than it should?

Or a £2 coach to Derby, the Transpeak Derby to Manchester bus, then Megabus to Preston at £3... But that leaves me no return route. I was thinking of avoiding the need for an overnight stay with 2310 train to Manchester Piccadilly, 0018 to Sheffield, National Express to EMA, Skylink back to Leicester, but that gets me back extremely late... I might have little choice :102:

Fecking pissed off big time, just rang the ticket office and been waiting for 20 minutes for some useless c*nt to answer to then have the call terminated !!!!

Didn't know the club was in the position to be able to afford the opportunity to not sell tickets. Useless shower of wank3rs :icon_mad:

Last edited:
Fecking pissed off big time, just rang the ticket office and been waiting for 20 minutes for some useless c*nt to answer to then have the call terminated !!!!

Didn't know the club was in the position to be able to afford the opportunity to not sell tickets. Useless shower of wank3rs :icon_mad:

You can make games on your doorstep then? :icon_wink

I don't see the point buying a ticket in advance for a match like this.

I'm 100% certain we'll be able to pay on the night.

That's just me saying that though, based on experience and common sense, so if you don't believe me you might want to ask the club.

Ok cheers Jeff, not much chance of asking at the club as no cvnt is bothering to answer the phones !!!

Just rang Preston North End, answered the phone straight away, you can pay at the turnstile on the night.

Last edited:
:018: Don't be so pathetic. Blue Maniac is going and he doesn't have a lift. Mind you, he's probably going via Inverness and not getting back till Thursday morning (3rd September). :icon_wink

Most probably Clee :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570