Preston North End

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Tough game id expect few team changes, maybe Tunch to get a run out and Gradel
Maybe Kermo will be in the squad if signed. We can still win this one im going for 0-1 Gallagher

Last edited:
If Fryatt doesn't play does that mean we're resting him or Hull don't want him cup tied.

... or because he is injured? (I didn't like the way he collapsed in a heap yesterday)

... or because he is injured? (I didn't like the way he collapsed in a heap yesterday)

It didn't look good did it? He was on RL after the game saying he has a problem with his ankle and it's just something he will have to deal with during his career. He said he felt he was okay to play on tuesday though.

Make no mistake this game is massive. I just hope we can give a good account of ourselves against such highly esteemed opposition. 7-1 to them with a crowd of 65,000 there to confirm their status as one of the big boys. :)

Id like to see Tunch finally get a game here too.

Play the strongest team and try and stay unbeaten, I always feel that losing in the cup can affect the momentum no matter who is playing.

Preston are a good side and I think this will be a very tough game, Brown and whoever will have a tough gamea against Parkin and Mellor !! I'll go for 1-1 and Leicester to win it on penalties.

I think that Fryatt should be saved and we need to keep Brown fresh for the Newcastle game so put them on the bench if necessary. Also put O'Neal in the squad and perhaps one of the other youngsters for the bench to give them some experience.
N'Guessan and Gallagher up front with Gradel and Adams on the wings

Why do you need to rest anyone given that the Newcastle game will be six days after the Preston game?

An eight goal thriller, It'll end up 4-4 and Leicester will win it on a quick game of twister on the center circle

An eight goal thriller, It'll end up 4-4 and Leicester will win it on a quick game of twister on the center circle

i fear for Dyer's matchstick-thin legs stretching for a blue circle

Make no mistake this game is massive. I just hope we can give a good account of ourselves against such highly esteemed opposition. 7-1 to them with a crowd of 65,000 there to confirm their status as one of the big boys. :)

Don't joke I saw us lose 7-1 to Sheff Weds one midweek game in the league cup. We argued that our goal (scored by Bobby Davidson I think) was the best of the eight though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669