Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro evo doesnt have licensed teams and you cannot play as Leicester so thats why i like fifa lso it is much more relistic than it used to be.

Fifa is shit always has been with pretty pictures.

Pro Evo is the real game of footie ;)

With all Pro Evo and Fifa rivalry aside, I do think though that if your a genuine football fan and a lover of the world of football, the branding of football and possibly the idea of being inside the football world then Fifa is for you.

If your a fan who loves the playing aspect of the game, possibly having involvement in a team in the past, and just playing the game of football with all the branding, sponsorships, 'glitz' of football coming secondary, then Pro Evo is for you simply because of its gameplay.

I honestly am very keen on both concepts, and with the Xbox 360 rigged up with HD then I'm very tempted to get both games.

Yay a Pro Evo vs Fifa debate!
it used to be ProEvo for gameplay and fifa for shallow people who liked having the right names.

now that pro evo nerds have managed to get kits/names/boots/player apperances/stats/transfers all up to date for free from the web, there is only one winner.

With all Pro Evo and Fifa rivalry aside, I do think though that if your a genuine football fan and a lover of the world of football, the branding of football and possibly the idea of being inside the football world then Fifa is for you.

If your a fan who loves the playing aspect of the game, possibly having involvement in a team in the past, and just playing the game of football with all the branding, sponsorships, 'glitz' of football coming secondary, then Pro Evo is for you simply because of its gameplay.

I honestly am very keen on both concepts, and with the Xbox 360 rigged up with HD then I'm very tempted to get both games.

Bollocks. Geniune football fans are not be obessed with the branding of football, Nike sponsored balls and anything connected with FIFA.

Bollocks. Geniune football fans are not be obessed with the branding of football, Nike sponsored balls and anything connected with FIFA.

When did I say they were obsessed?

What I was basically saying was that a fan who plays Pro Evo is a different type of fan to the one that plays Fifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669