Promotion today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

So if we win and MK Dons fail to beat Brizzle Rovers, we are promoted.

Although, it would be a bit of a shame for us to gain promotion whilst not playing football though, shame MK Dons are playing their game later.

Oh well who cares - I've been waiting for promotion for so long, don't care how it comes now.

COME ON CITY!!!!!

We're also up if we draw and MK Dons lose aren't we?

It's a bit of a shame that we'll be promoted after our game (should things go to plan), but I'll happily take it still! Just as long as the job gets done.

So the perfect day would be for us to win, MK Dons to lose/draw, and Millwall to beat Peterborough? That would guarantee promotion and put us to 2 points away from winning the title.

Last edited:
So if we win and MK Dons fail to beat Brizzle Rovers, we are promoted.

Although, it would be a bit of a shame for us to gain promotion whilst not playing football though, shame MK Dons are playing their game later.

Oh well who cares - I've been waiting for promotion for so long, don't care how it comes now.

COME ON CITY!!!!!

The shame is that we are playing our game earlier.

If offered it now, I'd take a point given our poor record on alternative kick off times and SKY cameras..............

A win today, we have 89 points and only p/borough, (pos max points 94) & MK (pos max points 90) could catch us
If MK lose (so their pos max Points 87) or draw (so their pos max points 88) We are promoted.

If we dont win the permitations are many. and we are only gauranteed 5th place play off position

Last edited:
Last edited:
One of the few games where I'll actually be cheering on Millwall.

A Millwall win and we'll be 7 up with three to play.

More bothered about the MK Dons score, but obviously a Millwall win would be nice. Doubt I care enough about that game to watch it though, but we'll see later on.

Are they allowed?

Probably not, although permutations are. :bang:

Best result for Peterboro and Millwall would be a draw IMO.

Last edited:
Why? Millwall can no longer catch us even if they win. So best result would be a Millwall win.

Yeah, i thought that was a bit odd as well, it may be Milwall, but get your priorities right ffs!

I hope Peterbro' get the runners' up spot behind us, but that still means the best result all-round is a Milwall win.

Hope the thugs go out in the Play-offs mind, think it'll be whoever gets the fourth spot behind Milwall, Dirty Leeds and MK Donalds that I'll be cheering for there.

southend still in with a shout for the playoff's-so they have every thing to play for,same with scunthorpe (with a sneaking chance to get into automatic promotion position)

still a few twist and turns yet..

We are already promoted. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4575
6West Brom4572