Match Thread PSV Eindhoven v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, completely flaccid out wide on both sides.

I think we need a big improvement and a massive raise of the tempo if we are going to turn this around.

Is it me or are they bang average?

We've had a few moments but by and large even though we probably edged the half, PSV looked a level ahead of us in terms of the quality in possession. If it weren't for Tielemans' **** up you'd say we were just about the better side.

Barnes is having a shit game IMO and it'd make sense to take him off for Daka and go 4-4-2 as Nacho is often dropping deep and nobody is stretching their defence what so ever...

First half all about us wasting lots of good situations and PSV looking much more clinical from fewer opportunities. PSV really aren't up to much. Unfortunately, neither are we.

Tielemans error obviously but I don't think Schmeichel should be conceding from there. He was very poor.

Barnes and Albrighton stinking the side out. BR needs to show some managerial acumen now. You have to do more than just pick the same side as last week and hope for the best.

Is it me or are they bang average?

Psv? Yep. But we've managed to be worse. Tielemans is playing to stay next season I think. Pissing about at the back.......do any fans enjoy it or is it just something managers seem to think is great?

First half all about us wasting lots of good situations and PSV looking much more clinical from fewer opportunities. PSV really aren't up to much. Unfortunately, neither are we.

Tielemans error obviously but I don't think Schmeichel should be conceding from there. He was very poor.

Barnes and Albrighton stinking the side out. BR needs to show some managerial acumen now. You have to do more than just pick the same side as last week and hope for the best.
Goal took a deflection surely.

I mentioned elsewhere an article on the Athletic where they ripped Schmeichel apart for his technique at saving exactly that sort of shot. His stats are awful.
Then you clearly missed the deflection that came off Evans to beat Schmeichel.

Get Lookman on for Barnes immediately. He's taking the piss recently.

I was going to suggest making a change.....that bench ffs. The summer signings eh?

Tielemans in defensive midfield was always daft. It's not his position.

Shit.
**** all to do with his position Where ever you are on the pitch you should know what is around you.
Youri has been good for us, but if he does go during the summer, from me it's a big thank you and au revoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669