Psychic Predictions for the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Cardiff are strong & we have a poor record against them away, which on the surface seems bad news for City as we play the crucial second-leg there

However, I'm getting strong psychic tinglings in my nether regions that LCFC will overpower them 3-0 at home, and get a scrapping draw or one goal loss in Cardiff to advance

For the Play-Offs Final I believe it's the dream tie the football world would love to see..... Forest vs Leicester with the east midlands rivals, squaring up for a spicy show-down at Wembley, for "all the marbles".

We have lived in the shadow of those Trent-side wretches for too long, and my phsychic powers scream it's going to be an updated version of the Leicester v Derby play-off final all over again with a 2-1 vistory over the wilting trees.

Victory at Wembley, lap of honour in front of 40,000 baying Fox Fans :038::038::038:, knock back a few cans back at the car, then a three hour drive up the M1 giving the w-nker sign to all the sobbing tree stumps we pass on the drive back to the Midlands

Cardiff are strong & we have a poor record against them away, which on the surface seems bad news for City as we play the crucial second-leg there

However, I'm getting strong psychic tinglings in my nether regions that LCFC will overpower them 3-0 at home, and get a scrapping draw or one goal loss in Cardiff to advance

For the Play-Offs Final I believe it's the dream tie the football world would love to see..... Forest vs Leicester with the east midlands rivals, squaring up for a spicy show-down at Wembley, for "all the marbles".

We have lived in the shadow of those Trent-side wretches for too long, and my phsychic powers scream it's going to be an updated version of the Leicester v Derby play-off final all over again with a 2-1 vistory over the wilting trees.

Victory at Wembley, lap of honour in front of 40,000 baying Fox Fans :038::038::038:, knock back a few cans back at the car, then a three hour drive up the M1 giving the w-nker sign to all the sobbing tree stumps we pass on the drive back to the Midlands
:038:

:018: no to drinking and driving

its funny and stupid, just like the thread :)

You moan that people are "picking" on you and then you do stuff like this...

Last edited:
Well my dream had us playing Blackpool in the final and winning with a deep into time added on winner from Fryatt. BUT considering the 'third time lucky' rule I think I'd rather we play Forest.

I think we will copying 1996 and draw at home, and win at Cardiff on our third visit to their new place.

And then I don't give a damn if we get to Wembley if it's the crappiest game ever and we win with a deflected own goal off someone's arse....

Well my dream had us playing Blackpool in the final and winning with a deep into time added on winner from Fryatt. BUT considering the 'third time lucky' rule I think I'd rather we play Forest.

I think we will copying 1996 and draw at home, and win at Cardiff on our third visit to their new place.

And then I don't give a damn if we get to Wembley if it's the crappiest game ever and we win with a deflected own goal off someone's arse....

I also have a sneaky feeling it will be Blackpool we will be playing at Wembley and not the trees.

That brings to mind an intersting question or two:

In terms of pleasure or pain, who would we rather beat and who would be harder to lose to in the final (assuming we make it)?
- Hollowheads Tangerines, or
- Notts Copse

I can't even stomach the thought of losing to Forest at Wembley. I know audere est facere et cetera et cetera and winning would be unbelievable but imagine the sight of 40 thousand Forest fans singing about promotion right in front of us...

Or don't, if you want to keep your lunch.

I'd rather have Blackpool in the Prem than Forest. But anyway, let's just hope we never have to think about that.

I honestly think we will beat either Blackpool or Forest If we were to get to the final. Forest have been sussed out in the second half of the season and I really don't think they are as good as people fear. We have beaten Blackpool twice this season and I have every confidence in us beating them again. It is just going to be Cardiff who I think we are going to struggle against but we can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669