Pre Match QPR v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever plays, I think we will absolutely destroy these - by a five or six goal margin. Possibly more

I don't expect them to play the way Sunderland did. Could be the 15 men behind the ball all game type.
We'll see.

I don't expect them to play the way Sunderland did. Could be the 15 men behind the ball all game type.
We'll see.
You expect the ref, his assistants and the 4th official to be on their side?

You expect the ref, his assistants and the 4th official to be on their side?
Well, It's an away game in London...
QPR may bring on their subs without replacing anyone, to make more of a game of it.

They really aren't very confident. Lots of injured or suspended players. Surely we are going to win....

I know a lot of you think that camberwell fox camberwell fox is a bit of a tosser but credit where credit is due. After I wrote about not being able to print out a ticket for the game, he got in touch by pm. The result is that he, his son and I will be in the South Africa Road stand with lips tightly sealed and sitting on our hands. Not giving him the money until Saturday though in case he doesn't show up.

Top man, cambers!

I know a lot of you think that camberwell fox camberwell fox is a bit of a tosser but credit where credit is due. After I wrote about not being able to print out a ticket for the game, he got in touch by pm. The result is that he, his son and I will be in the South Africa Road stand with lips tightly sealed and sitting on our hands. Not giving him the money until Saturday though in case he doesn't show up.

Top man, cambers!
I’m unsure as to whether to laugh or cry :006:

Top man, cambers!

Still a tosser though....

In terms of QPR and how they will line up, the manager will choose the team from the adults in the squad. He’ll put the one with gloves into the goal. For his defence, he’ll choose the tallest lads, whereas in midfield he will pick the lads with the brightest boots. Up front… one fat, one thin, and a winger to take corners that they win.

Tactically, their manager will tell them to pass the ball around, and try not to damage the pitch. If they lose the ball… try to get it back. If they win the ball… try to mount an attack. Most of all keep their Jerseys clean.

Fun and laughter in a chocolate cuddle. Simple.

In terms of QPR and how they will line up, the manager will choose the team from the adults in the squad. He’ll put the one with gloves into the goal. For his defence, he’ll choose the tallest lads, whereas in midfield he will pick the lads with the brightest boots. Up front… one fat, one thin, and a winger to take corners that they win.

Tactically, their manager will tell them to pass the ball around, and try not to damage the pitch. If they lose the ball… try to get it back. If they win the ball… try to mount an attack. Most of all keep their Jerseys clean.

Fun and laughter in a chocolate cuddle. Simple.

Oh Mr Fernandes, still miss you Fernandes, kiss kiss you Fernandes. Just out of shot is a bowl of cherry tomatoes.
IMG_1031.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570