question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcfc forever

out of the goals we have conceded in the league does anyone know how many have been long range shots

i would think a long range is outside of the leicester city penalty box,

So do you think a goal scored from a central position just outside the penalty area is long range, but one from just inside the corner of the area isn't, even though it's further from goal?

Someone's a grumpy pants tonight.

out of the goals we have conceded in the league does anyone know how many have been long range shots

What a mardy bunch tonight!

Anyway in (sort of) answer to your question, I don't really know but it seems like most of them have been.

The Kuffour goal was a nigh-on perfect strike, and I wouldn't single anyone out for criticism for the fact that it went in.

At least there some justice in the end.

so no stats people on here then

so no stats people on here then

It doesn't appear so. From memory though, Jimmy Bullard's was from a decent range, Gary Alexander's for Millwall wasn't exactly a tap-in, Danny Whitaker's certainly wasn't, Bradley Johnson's first was from 25 yards, and then of course yesterday's goal, which I thought was superb. So that's at least five, four in the league.

Last edited:
What a mardy bunch tonight!

Anyway in (sort of) answer to your question, I don't really know but it seems like most of them have been.

The Kuffour goal was a nigh-on perfect strike, and I wouldn't single anyone out for criticism for the fact that it went in.

At least there some justice in the end.

I would, the defender allowed him to turn too easily, I thought it was Kisnorbo, but I think Hazz said it was tunchev. Either way he should never have got the chance to shoot.

It doesn't appear so. From memory though, Jimmy Bullard's was from a decent range, Gary Alexander's for Millwall wasn't exactly a tap-in, Danny Whitaker's certainly wasn't, Bradley Johnson's first was from 25 yards, and then of course yesterday's goal, which I thought was superb. So that's at least five, four in the league.

thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670