Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

There's a link between Lee sharpe and our very own Ian walker and Andy king.
Can anyone expand the list?

Viv Anderson qualifies too.

I know what is being suggested but it's not true about either Walker or Sharpe - and it's not quite right about Anderson, leaving Andy King in a list of one.

i mentioned it to duzza at the southampton game, just had a punt on ian walker, sharpe must be right in the same way vivian is.
good shout with drapes webbo

i mentioned it to duzza at the southampton game, just had a punt on ian walker, sharpe must be right in the same way vivian is.
good shout with drapes webbo

No - Sharpe is wrong in the opposite of the way Anderson is wrong. Walker is wrong in the same way as Draper but not to the same degree.

your mum?

There's a link between Lee sharpe and our very own Ian walker and Andy king.
Can anyone expand the list?

Unless it's people whose names you have part-capitalised for some bizarre reason, then I have no idea what is going on?

I've been thinking about footballers who could have their name on both the front (sponsor) and back (name) of their shirt.
Seems Andy king is one of a kind.

I've been thinking about footballers who could have their name on both the front (sponsor) and back (name) of their shirt.
Seems Andy king is one of a kind.

I've never heard of Andy King Power, who does he play for?

Did you really? Your reply didn't indicate that to me!

Which part of my reply indicates that? I said that King was in a list of one; that Walker and Sharpe could not be included on the list and that it was not wholly correct to include Anderson either. I didn't want to spell out the whole of the conundrum at that stage, just as MKF had not done initially.

Which part of my reply indicates that? I said that King was in a list of one; that Walker and Sharpe could not be included on the list and that it was not wholly correct to include Anderson either. I didn't want to spell out the whole of the conundrum at that stage, just as MKF had not done initially.

So honestly, hand on heart and hope to die, you realised on the basis of the original post that MK was talking about names on front and back of shirts?

So honestly, hand on heart and hope to die, you realised on the basis of the original post that MK was talking about names on front and back of shirts?

Hand on heart and hope to die etc.

No - that's a lie! I did not realise on the basis of the original post, though that did intrigue me. It was when he added Viv Anderson that I tumbled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469