Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Foxes Trust,

In light of the current events on the field and in the backroom, do the Trust think I should have beans on toast or a nice salad for my tea?

Dear Foxes Trust,

In light of the current events on the field and in the backroom, do the Trust think I should have beans on toast or a nice salad for my tea?

Oh come on Disco Bob, this is no time to being silly. Beans on toast obviously!

Dear Foxes Trust,

Ridiculous and absurd DB!

I don't want the Foxes Trust distracted and worried about your nutrition when it has important work on a potential rescue bid .

Any news on the 5/6 -a side FT? Getting close to the normal time

The tournament is not going to go ahead this year.

This decision has been taken for several reasons, including a decline in the numbers of teams taking part and the difficulty of finding referees.

We have recently been informed of a tournament taking place at the end of May on the Walkers pitch, and while being more expensive, it is a charity based event, so we will be promoting this on our website next week.

It is anticipated that the FT tournament will return next year.

This decision has been taken for several reasons, including a decline in the numbers of teams taking part and the difficulty of finding referees.

We have recently been informed of a tournament taking place at the end of May on the Walkers pitch, and while being more expensive, it is a charity based event, so we will be promoting this on our website next week.

When more refs and teams are available?

Cheers anyway guys, look forward to it next year

Bastards i worked so hard to get into shape for this one......and for what !!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch FT :icon_roll

What's your favourite colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670