Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to see, the club can read a very depressing set of Season Ticket renewal figures come the end of May if they don't.

Typical conversations we have had.

"I normally come with 9 mates who all have Season Tickets, only 2 are renewing unless they drop the price"

"You are always going to get in, I like seating around the half way line, there will be no trouble getting a match ticket there now, so I'll pick & chose my games, I ain't paying £450 for League 1 football"

Note for new chief executive - each year the Trust has forecast ST sales to the Chief Exec Officer (previously TD), we have always got closer to the actual sales figure than the CEO.
Did the Trust raise this in the sub-committee to discuss ST prices, because it wasn't a concern for the you in the main FCC?

Did the Trust raise this in the sub-committee to discuss ST prices, because it wasn't a concern for the you in the main FCC?

The conversations quoted above were all after we were relegated (so after the latest FCC meeting), however we campaigned for a ticket price freeze (assuming we retained Championship status) back in March way before the FCC meeting (which are now getting too far apart to act as current consultation on issues)

Last edited:
The conversations quoted above were all after we were relegated (so after the latest FCC meeting), however we campaigned for a ticket price freeze (assuming we retained Championship status) back in March way before the FCC meeting (which are now getting too far apart to act as current consultation on issues)

Yet another question you fail to answer, the question was did the trusts representative on the ticket pricing sub-committee campaign for a reduction or freeze on ticket prices when they had the opportunity?

Don't know much about the Foxes trust. It seems to be ridiculed here, even though it posts.

Can I have a brief summary of its history and usefullness?

But what about the sub-committee? I thought that took place in January/February?

Don't know much about the Foxes trust. It seems to be ridiculed here, even though it posts.

Disco Bob and Redditch Fox seem to be custodians of the Foxes Trust history.

Sorry.

Will a picture of some children making a bridge out of marshmallows and spaghetti do?

95258.jpg

Can Bason and Co. please answer questions rather than having a go at other people, especially people who have given up their time for no gain to help the club rather than jumping at the chance for free seats in boxes etc.

Can Bason and Co. please answer questions rather than having a go at other people, especially people who have given up their time for no gain to help the club rather than jumping at the chance for free seats in boxes etc.

"especially people who have given up their time for no gain"
- just like every member of the Trust board, who have probably given up more hours than most other fans in the way you describe. This also applies to fans running the Supporters Club
- an example of this being answering other peoples questions on message boards since we formed

once again - the free seats in boxes dig
a) All board members who use them have already got season tickets, so have paid for a seat in the ground anyway
b) Randomly drawn members occupy at least of the seats at each game

"especially people who have given up their time for no gain"
- just like every member of the Trust board, who have probably given up more hours than most other fans in the way you describe. This also applies to fans running the Supporters Club
- an example of this being answering other peoples questions on message boards since we formed

once again - the free seats in boxes dig
a) All board members who use them have already got season tickets, so have paid for a seat in the ground anyway
b) Randomly drawn members occupy at least of the seats at each game

Seats in boxes cost more than your season ticket seats so you are getting a benefit and that's not the whole of it.

I was asking you to stop having a go at other people who are donating their time not saying that you hadn't donated any time youselves, you really a petulant bunch of no hopers.

Mod's edit: Gratuitous insult deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seats in boxes cost more than your season ticket seats so you are getting a benefit and that's not the whole of it.

I was asking you to stop having a go at other people who are donating their time not saying that you hadn't donated any time youselves, you really a petulant bunch of no hopers.

Mod's edit: Gratuitous insult deleted.

xxxxx was not a gratuitous insult, it was my assessment of the person answering the post, just like saying they are petulant no hopers.

edit away boc

Last edited by a moderator:

I am not attacking people on other forums for taking a view on recent action/inaction by the trust but the trust posters are, I was asking them to desist as it makes the organisation as a whole look bad.

I don't donate any time to the club except for on match days so they can have a go at me for that :icon_wink

Last edited:
I am not attacking people on other forums for taking a view on recent action/inaction by the trust but the trust posters are, I was asking them to desist as it makes the organisation as a whole look bad.

I'm not aware of what might or might not be happening on other forums. Perhaps those other forums would be the best place to make your point or by direct contact with the Trust.

You may well have a point but it is not necessary to be insulting to express it. Many people would agree with me that such insults detract from your making of the point.

Question for the trust:

Which tin are the biscuits in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673