Not open for further replies.
"They mean NW"

"FT, why did you advise me not to appoint NW"

"NW would be good."

MM appoints NW

NW blames it on the league

NW blames the league

"why did you not advise me not to appoint NW"

Sorry - got completely confused between Nigel Worthington and Neil Warnock and it ruined your little story.

Last edited:
Bollocks! :icon_cry:

Another ten years of financial and emotional drain to go then.

Maybe if you ask nicely the FT could get the buckets out again and have a collection for you.

That was because most of them had already blown what avaliable cash they had on saving the club in the first place! It would have been nice had a bunch of extremely wealthy, LCFC-mad punters been hanging around, waiting to jump in and continue piling in the cash, but that wasn't the case.

How you can be annoyed by people spending their hard earned on saving the club is beyond me. Oh, and as a side issue, how much did you put in? I assume it was a significant proportion of your overall wealth, correct? Otherwise you wouldn't be demanding it from others because that would be hypocritical, right?

I put in more than what was in my bank account at the time. So might be small in your eyes as I was pretty much broke. As I understand it there was some very wealthy shareholders, one stood out a mile.

I put in more than what was in my bank account at the time. So might be small in your eyes as I was pretty much broke. As I understand it there was some very wealthy shareholders, one stood out a mile.

There were 49 individuals/parties who invested in LCFC after administration & before being taken over by MM.

Of these, on the one hand you had a number who put everything they could possibly afford (some even borrowing money) to help save LCFC, equally there were a few where their investment equated to perhaps slightly more than spending money in comparison to their wealth.

What became apparant was that some wealthier investors had put money in by request to support local sport but weren't at many games & had no interest in making major investment to control/run the club

I see you have returned to posting, just one question for you, maybe it's not been asked, what is the current membership of the trust?

I see you have returned to posting, just one question for you, maybe it's not been asked, what is the current membership of the trust?

Look BB you are being very cruel to our good friends at the Foxes Truss.

You know perfectly well that the answer to your question is "Not very many" and as far as active membership is concerned, I would guess "still less".

But keeping the organisation going keeps some people very happy and we shouldn't seek to spoil this....and don't forget, if and when, we ever have another new manager appointed, they will bask in the sun rays of being quoted in the Mockery.

Which is higher - the number of Trust members or the Chairman's IQ?

You could answer this without resorting to actual numbers.

If the Chairman's IQ was in the Top Tier of mensa, it would still be massively under the level of Trust members

Which is higher - the number of Trust members or the number of degrees in a circle?

Which is higher - the number of Trust members or the number of degrees in a circle?

I still don't know why people continue to be unkind about our fellow Leicester City supporters. They are human beings like most of the rest of us and in addition have the enormous responsibility of advising the owner on manager appointments and indeed standing by to take responsibility for rescuing the club for a second time should anything untoward happen concerning our benefactor.

If all members formed a circle representing a degree each, there will still be plenty still standing by with the circle complete.

Fantastic!

Well done - I'd like to see you demonstrate this strength of numbers at the MK game - please accept my sincere congratulations on all you are doing for Leicester City.

If all members formed a circle representing a degree each, there will still be plenty still standing by with the circle complete.

Responses like this further damage your credibility, they are neither funny or informative, I'd guess that everyone here now knows that you won't answer serious questions about your organisation and some will conclude that this is because it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Responses like this further damage your credibility, they are neither funny or informative, I'd guess that everyone here now knows that you won't answer serious questions about your organisation and some will conclude that this is because it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

The Trust Board members are allowed a sense of humour just like everybody else posting on message boards, at least the 2 posters today found a more entertaining way to ask a question & hence got a light hearted response.

If somebody has 512MB of RAM in their PC, do they have more RAM than the Trust has members?

The Trust Board members are allowed a sense of humour just like everybody else posting on message boards, at least the 2 posters today found a more entertaining way to ask a question & hence got a light hearted response.

So the trust will not answer serious questions? How do you expect anyone (especially the club) to take you seriously?

This thread and others elsewhere have also been witness to the total breakdown in some of the trust posters sense of humour/fun and several hissy fits by the poster/posters aka foxes trust.

If every FT member was 1cc would we be able to fit the entire Trust into a 500cc Kawasaki ER5 engine, a VFR 750cc engine or a Guzzi California 1158cc engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566