Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't directly, but it makes further payments highly unlikely

Shareholders have already received their initial 10%

But it would mean needing promotion from League 1 08/09 & to the Premiership 09/10 - not many clubs have achieved that have they !

Brizzle City look likely to ;)

Brizzle City look likely to ;)
If I had shares then I'd bet the lot that they don't.

They'll make the play-offs...I'll be amazed if they get up - they have crested on a wave of luck all season while we drowned in the wake of fortune.

When I think of another convoluted metaphor I'll be sure to post it. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

It doesn't directly, but it makes further payments highly unlikely

Shareholders have already received their initial 10%

But it would mean needing promotion from League 1 08/09 & to the Premiership 09/10 - not many clubs have achieved that have they !

Now that shareholders have received their initial (and most probably final payments) is there any preferenential status for previous owners if Milan decides to sell out?

Now that shareholders have received their initial (and most probably final payments) is there any preferenential status for previous owners if Milan decides to sell out?

In terms of first call on buying shares - no

In terms of will they still qualify for 2 season tickets - not automatic, depends on new owners views

In terms of first call on buying shares - no

In terms of will they still qualify for 2 season tickets - not automatic, depends on new owners views

I wasn't asking about this but do you really feel the need to accept free tickets from the club when you can afford them yourselves?

This also brings up the topic of what you are doing with the money Milan has payed to the trust, as this is supporters money given to the trust to benefit the club shouldn't you give it back to the club in some way? (I'd suggest donating it to the academy to help bring on new players).

I wasn't asking about this but do you really feel the need to accept free tickets from the club when you can afford them yourselves?

This also brings up the topic of what you are doing with the money Milan has payed to the trust, as this is supporters money given to the trust to benefit the club shouldn't you give it back to the club in some way? (I'd suggest donating it to the academy to help bring on new players).

The tickets were offered to all shareholders as part of the takeover terms, we feel it would not be right to deny the opportunity to the randomly drawn members of the Trust to share. The board members who accompany the random member all have their own season tickets anyway, so the club suffers no loss of ticket income.

The options for the utilisation of the money received from Milan Mandaric (£15,100) was discussed at the Trust AGM with members and the plans will be put forward to all members as part of the next membership newsletter, and then subsequently the wider fan base will be made aware via our website.

The tickets were offered to all shareholders as part of the takeover terms, we feel it would not be right to deny the opportunity to the randomly drawn members of the Trust to share. The board members who accompany the random member all have their own season tickets anyway, so the club suffers no loss of ticket income.

The options for the utilisation of the money received from Milan Mandaric (£15,100) was discussed at the Trust AGM with members and the plans will be put forward to all members as part of the next membership newsletter, and then subsequently the wider fan base will be made aware via our website.

Dont spend it all at once.

More like you would not want to turn down the opportunity of a free bash in the board room yourselves. Why dont you give both seats to your members? You say you have season tickets yourselves so you dont need these. Your members could then take a friend.

More like you would not want to turn down the opportunity of a free bash in the board room yourselves. Why dont you give both seats to your members? You say you have season tickets yourselves so you dont need these. Your members could then take a friend.

The tickets are in the Great Hall now. However we still meet useful contacts & gain valuable information from them which would not be available via other routes.

For info the "Free bash" = seat to game, free progamme & cup of tea

The tickets are in the Great Hall now. However we still meet useful contacts & gain valuable information from them which would not be available via other routes.

For info the "Free bash" = seat to game, free progamme & cup of tea

Thank you for replying and clarifying it is no longer in the board room. I am hugely interested though as to what information you can gain in the great hall that you cant gain elsewhere. Sorry but I still think you just like to personally take advantage of these tickets plus free programme and cup of tea and would look much better in giving BOTHtickets to your members.

Thank you for replying and clarifying it is no longer in the board room. I am hugely interested though as to what information you can gain in the great hall that you cant gain elsewhere. Sorry but I still think you just like to personally take advantage of these tickets plus free programme and cup of tea and would look much better in giving BOTHtickets to your members.

I assume you are not a member of the Trust.If you were no doubt you could legitimatley bring this matter up with them through formal or informal channels. I'm a member and to be honest with you I can't quite see what the huge problem there is with this.

I assume you are not a member of the Trust.If you were no doubt you could legitimatley bring this matter up with them through formal or informal channels. I'm a member and to be honest with you I can't quite see what the huge problem there is with this.

No I am not a member and never will be while this lot are in charge. I contributed a lot of cash in the early days as we all did but I think they have served their purpose and should move on. I dont want to open up old debates so will leave it there. Suffice to say they claim to be the voice of the fans but in my opinion are anything but that.

I fully respect your view of course and as a non member I guess it is non of my darn business anyway!!:bang:

No I am not a member and never will be while this lot are in charge. I contributed a lot of cash in the early days as we all did but I think they have served their purpose and should move on. I dont want to open up old debates so will leave it there. Suffice to say they claim to be the voice of the fans but in my opinion are anything but that.

I fully respect your view of course and as a non member I guess it is non of my darn business anyway!!:bang:

correct....the trust is a complete waste of time..and for me was a none starter from the word go infact what they do is a load of bollox...smells of a job for the boys type of thing..and i hate that.

I really can't see how they manage to negatively affect so many peoples lives? I have no real interest in what they are upto (apart from the 5-a-side of course ;)) so I just ignore it. I certainly don't hate them or get riled by them, it all seems a tad pathetic on the part of the fans of who do get so angry really

Last edited:
I really can't see how they manage to negatively affect so many peoples lives? I have no real interest in what they are upto (apart from the 5-a-side of course ;)) so I just ignore it. I certainly don't hate them or get riled by them, it all seems a tad pathetic on the part of the fans of who do get so angry really

I have to agree - I have been a member since day one, and to some they may have seemed rather sycophantic towards the old board, but at least they helped to a small part in saving the club. I can't see why some people get so worked up by them. There's an easy answer - just ignore them if they upset you that much.

I don't see anything wrong with speaking out against the FT when the need arises. They should not be above criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669