Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hope your youthful indiscretions were not a patch on this...

They were sometimes less than savoury but none of them involved racism,misogyny or obvious contempt for another human being.I'm in the happy position of being able to look back 30 years & criticise myself for being stupid,sometimes reckless & at times a bit of a twat.Nothing worse.

These pricks aren't going to have that luxury.Assuming of course that they ever mature to the extent that they recognise the atrocity of what they've done.Which I wouldn't bet on to be honest.Even now they're probably thinking it's all grossly unfair & a big over-reaction.Bullies always love to play the victim when the consequences appear.

"We wuz just 'avin a fukkin laff innit? Fuk me u carn't 'ave any fun can ya wivvout sum fukka kikkin off.Dem slags wuz fukkin luvin it an all.Dey is all like dat innit?"

I, like others here, would hope that they are dismissed as soon as the paperwork can be put in order. But what happens if (and I wouldn't be surprised, actually) if the club does not sack them? I know that the whole episode is very negative for Leicester City FC but what will the situation be like if they are not dismissed?

Well, Pearson Jr's contract ends this Summer so I'd guess he's a definite gonner, the other two are contracted until June 2016. I'd be very surprised considering the public outcry and the shame/humiliation heaped on the club and owners if they do not sack them.

With all due respect there is a process to follow.

In this case the first part will be to interview the players involved and any witnesses.

Once this is complete then the club will decide if there is a case to answer (in this instance there certainly is).

The next stage could be to suspend them but in this instance and bearing in mind the circumstances may not be necessary.

They would then individually need to be invited to a disciplinary meeting which will need to be done in writing giving the players at least 24 hours notice to attend.

Then the actual disciplinary would take place.

Then a decision after a further period of consideration followed by writing to them and inviting them in to learn of their fate.

They will automatically have the right to appeal.

It has to be done this way to protect the club.

In this case the first part will be to interview the players involved and any witnesses.

Once this is complete then the club will decide if there is a case to answer (in this instance there certainly is).

The next stage could be to suspend them but in this instance and bearing in mind the circumstances may not be necessary.

They would then individually need to be invited to a disciplinary meeting which will need to be done in writing giving the players at least 24 hours notice to attend.

Then a decision after a further period of consideration followed by writing to them and inviting them in to learn of their fate.

True, but as the statement confirms there has been discussions I would think suspension would be the least id expect at this stage. The last thing id expect is the club to be apologising on behalf of their 'entry level' specimen.

About as perfectly put as possible I would say.& all the sadder because of it.One of those times when legislation & procedure put in place to prevent victimisation just makes it look as if feet are being dragged over the bleeding obvious.

The world we made.

Last edited:
About as perfectly put as possible I would say.& all the sadder because of it.One of those times when legislation & procedure put in place to prevent victimisation just makes it look as if feet are being dragged over the bleeding obvious.

The world we made.

Unfortunately those of us who have been on the receiving end of shockingly bad HR are in favour of this due process... at least you know no-one is being shafted (poor choice of words probably, but meh).

It should be remembered how Mickeh Adams fubar'd getting rid of Wise (I wish you still censored that). It needs to be done properly.
Still, glad that the club recognised the effect of all this on the women involved as well.

Here is the response of Hopper's 'mentor' when he was an academy player. Can't imagine why he went wrong:

Sean St Ledger ‏@seanstledger12 Cmon @hops14 don't be arsey!!!! í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚

Sean St Ledger ‏@seanstledger12 Hello boot boy @hops14 what you been up to recently! í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚

Unfortunately those of us who have been on the receiving end of shockingly bad HR are in favour of this due process... at least you know no-one is being shafted (poor choice of words probably, but meh).

aye, but I can't see why a suspension pending a nice sacking meeting with PFA representative isn't the situation. I've seen many go, also as many stay, following what is seen as gross misconduct. I'm more ****ed off about the apology on their behalf in all honesty, we don't owe them that much. The club making a general statement expressing their regret should be sufficient without apologising for the ****s.

aye, but I can't see why a suspension pending a nice sacking meeting with PFA representative isn't the situation. I've seen many go, also as many stay, following what is seen as gross misconduct. I'm more ****ed off about the apology on their behalf in all honesty, we don't owe them that much. The club making a general statement expressing their regret should be sufficient without apologising for the ****s.

I agree with you definitely, this should warrant a suspension - maybe that is the case but they havent stated it. I think they are just so scared of saying too much in case it damages their investigation in any way that they are saying the absolute bare minimum.

Oh I agree completely.I'm in favour too.Just lamenting that in these situations it gives ammunition to critics who can say that action should be swifter etc.I'm no fan of HR trust me.Company licensed hit men in most cases & vastly overpaid for doing a job that is basically piss easy.Even when it was still called Personnel it was usually the preserve of some ****wit who was owed a favour by one of the board.

Well, Pearson Jr's contract ends this Summer so I'd guess he's a definite gonner, the other two are contracted until June 2016. I'd be very surprised considering the public outcry and the shame/humiliation heaped on the club and owners if they do not sack them.

What for though? There is prior with John Terry not being sacked for racism, plenty of players having mysoginistic escapades etc. The players will no doubt use all of he's as examples to fight any sacking which is why nothing can be rushed. I would hope we'll find a way to get rid, but it's not as easy as people seem to believe.

What for though? There is prior with John Terry not being sacked for racism, plenty of players having mysoginistic escapades etc. The players will no doubt use all of he's as examples to fight any sacking which is why nothing can be rushed. I would hope we'll find a way to get rid, but it's not as easy as people seem to believe.

Depends what their HR policy is on equality etc... a lot of companies (mine included) have a comprehensive policy in place which makes it quite easy for them to rid themselves of people for the slightest indiscretion. No company wants to be associated with things like this.

I, like others here, would hope that they are dismissed as soon as the paperwork can be put in order. But what happens if (and I wouldn't be surprised, actually) if the club does not sack them?

I know that the whole episode is very negative for Leicester City FC but what will the situation be like if they are not dismissed?

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't sacked but decide to wall instead. They can avoid further embarrassment and the club avoids a lengthy process to sack them.

Depends what their HR policy is on equality etc... a lot of companies (mine included) have a comprehensive policy in place which makes it quite easy for them to rid themselves of people for the slightest indiscretion. No company wants to be associated with things like this.

Hopefully so. I doubt it includes a phrase "farting in a hooker's mouth whilst tellin her to chew it".

One to look out for.

For Sale ......Gumtree Leicester,

One (currently) Premier League Football Club, To be sold at an enormous loss by hugely ashamed previously proud and devoted owners.

Sold with its share or reprehensible morons of dubious moral standards who will be included in the sale at new owners risk

Any offers ,in a brown envelope , shoved under the door of the LCFC Stadium (formerly known as the King Power).

Some people do love a good over-reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669