Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot that the wide readership of the Bangkok Coconuts would have been made aware of this!

And whilst the mirror broke it, I'm sure plenty of other places could have made reference to it by now I they wanted too.

I forgot that the wide readership of the Bangkok Coconuts would have been made aware of this!

Your sarcasm aside, I replied in response to your assertion that you couldn't find another website making mention of it.

Did anyone really think this kind of thing wouldn't happen when professional football clubs go on tour to south east asia?

Yes, me. When professionals are sent to their owners country to do some PR for a few days I expect them to behave impeccably. Our owners have been nothing but respectful and supportive of our City and culture. Respect and reputation is massively important to our owners. The fact that we send morons over there in our clubs name and they do this is abhorrent.

I do question why these three nothing players that never will be good enough for the club were over there in the first place. I've had my say about NP paying his own son despite him clearly being nowhere near good enough for us in the past and Hopper has also never been anything other than awful for the club. The Smith keeper is just another waste of a kit. This will be their only headline in their pathetic 'careers' and I sincerely hope that they'll never get the chance to represent our club again.

Wait who said Nige was racist ?!

LBC did - see my earlier message. The trouble with this kind of thing is that it always involves more than those taking part.

The Pearson Jr side of this means it's unlikely to go away quickly. Nige has not endeared himself to the media and now his (bankrolled) son has sucked him into a scandal with the words "orgy, racism and assault" in it.

I genuinely fear for his future at the club.

We can only hope this is the extent of the stupidity and none of our "real" players get sucked into it.

What a ****ing mess. ****ing footballers.

Last edited:
the Pearson Jr side of this means it's unlikely to go away quickly. Nige has not endeared himself to the media and now his (bankrolled) son has sucked him into a scandal with the words "orgy, racism and assault" in it.

I genuinely fear for his future at the club.
The club will have to be seen to be dealing with this in the strictest way possible. Is anyone aware of whether they have been sent home?

All the good vibes we had built too? The amazing run, Vardys call up, Esteban lighting up the league. Undone by three overpaid children.

Is anyone aware of whether they have been sent home?

If I were NP I would ask Vichai to have a word with some of his police pals and get all three chucked into cells for a day or two. That should scare the shite out of them for starters. Then sack them and make them find their own way home.

Not sure if Mrs NP would be supportive though.

I don't think the club and Pearson have any choice other than to sack them all. They have clearly brought the good name of LCFC into disrepute and I would be stunned if there isn't a paragraph about this in their contracts within the disciplinary section.

Putting aside the fact that their actions are clearly (at best) disrespectful to our fantastically supportive owners and their culture.

P45's all round methinks.

If I were NP I would ask Vichai to have a word with some of his police pals and get all three chucked into cells for a day or two. That should scare the shite out of them for starters. Then sack them and make them find their own way home.

Not sure if Mrs NP would be supportive though.
:icon_lol: Not bad.

What I find staggering is the obscene level of stupidity involved in all the steps leading up to the Mirror piece. The woeful lack of judgement that went into the abuse of women, recording the abuse and then distributing it so anyone could watch is simply awe-inspiringly cretinous.

I don't want people like this associated with my team but I'm also conscious that I feel employers have a duty to educate employees and benefit society as a result. In short, I haven't got a ****ing clue what I want the club to do. I do know that all three of them are übercunts.

On a slightly side issue - you really wouldn't want to be Pearson Junior when he gets home and has to explain himself to his parents.

We could well see ''throttlegate2'' in some format.

20150531_112220.jpg

If only he'd have gone for the jam variety instead...........

Yes, me. When professionals are sent to their owners country to do some PR for a few days I expect them to behave impeccably. Our owners have been nothing but respectful and supportive of our City and culture. Respect and reputation is massively important to our owners. The fact that we send morons over there in our clubs name and they do this is abhorrent.

I do question why these three nothing players that never will be good enough for the club were over there in the first place. I've had my say about NP paying his own son despite him clearly being nowhere near good enough for us in the past and Hopper has also never been anything other than awful for the club. The Smith keeper is just another waste of a kit. This will be their only headline in their pathetic 'careers' and I sincerely hope that they'll never get the chance to represent our club again.

I agree,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670