Radio Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Due to the lauch of Kerangge Radio (oh joy) I can no longer recive BBC radio Leicester down here in Birmingham! I'm wonderin if DAB digital radio is anygood and if its worth going out to buy one tomorrow morning to use?

Fox Fan said:
Due to the lauch of Kerangge Radio (oh joy) I can no longer recive BBC radio Leicester down here in Birmingham! I'm wonderin if DAB digital radio is anygood and if its worth going out to buy one tomorrow morning to use?

bless :roll:
for those about to rock......we salute you :wink:

Radio Leicester is rubbish, the commentators (last time I heard it) have no passion or excitment in their voices - we need some commentators like Fletch & Burtells who do the Forest games on Century FM.

fletcher doesn't work for Century anymore.

and i don't know what's happened with their coverage of games but they didn't have either of Derby's or Trees cup games live during midweek(yes i know it's them but when im at work i dont care WHAT sport i listen to-especially when my phone only has an FM radio!!)

and he must've been the most BIASED bloke ever!!

let's see.........the ONLY reason(according to him) Leicester fans didn't like Rogers was because he used to play for the Trees.....nothing to do with the fact he was cr^p!!!....that's the mentality on Century.

Century FM lost the rights to broadcast Forest games to BBC Nottingham, BBC Derby and BBC Leicester have the rights to the other big East Midlands clubs so Century aren't doing any matches this year.

He has his critics but I think Matt Jones has been a great addition to the commentary on RL this season, shows passion and knows a lot about the game... and you can hear him cheering/gasping in the background :p Main improvement is the removal of Nev.

Does anyone know what Fletch is doing now???
I know he did the commentry for the Pepsi Max Challege on some asain channel on sky.

Leigh said:
Century FM lost the rights to broadcast Forest games to BBC Nottingham, BBC Derby and BBC Leicester have the rights to the other big East Midlands clubs so Century aren't doing any matches this year.

He has his critics but I think Matt Jones has been a great addition to the commentary on RL this season, shows passion and knows a lot about the game... and you can hear him cheering/gasping in the background :p Main improvement is the removal of Nev.

Alleluia to that...I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570