Radio Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say they will be at the Walkers from 6 am in the morning, also a press conference according to foxstalk
just what going on???

No point having a press conference just to push Ollie through the front door is there

I was going to leave the house tomorrow to go to work. Don't think I'll bother now.

It seems very early for any kind of announcement except if its holloways departure? Could also be his way of calming things and re assuring people

It seems very early for any kind of announcement except if its holloways departure?

I agree, 9.30 would be much better.
They should at least let everyone have time for a cup of tea and maybe some toast.

I'm sure nobody actually thinks this press conference is taking place at 0600hrs tomorrow :icon_conf

If it's 'stick by Ollie time' then say goodbye to at least 3 season tickets in my family MM! I don't think we'll be the only one's either unless we should want to reward failure. Only the stupid and blind without any football knowledge would want this clown to continue under the insipid small minded guise of 'stability' which is now fast becoming a cliche for a word uttered by small minded dreamy people!

Oh bugger it - I had set my alarm for 5:30!

Only the stupid and blind without any football knowledge would want this clown to continue under the insipid small minded guise of 'stability' which is now fast becoming a cliche for a word uttered by small minded dreamy people!
Quote of the Year!!!

If it's 'stick by Ollie time' then say goodbye to at least 3 season tickets in my family MM! I don't think we'll be the only one's either unless we should want to reward failure. Only the stupid and blind without any football knowledge would want this clown to continue under the insipid small minded guise of 'stability' which is now fast becoming a cliche for a word uttered by small minded dreamy people!

That's just the sort of quote I need for facebook, there's no end on there going on about stability.

I got quite angry at one woman who said people wouldn't be slagging off IH if they had seen his face when they got back to the WS Sunday night.....

Poor thing, let's all give him a hug.........I'll just hit him with a brick afterwards......

That's just the sort of quote I need for facebook, there's no end on there going on about stability.

I got quite angry at one woman who said people wouldn't be slagging off IH if they had seen his face when they got back to the WS Sunday night.....

Poor thing, let's all give him a hug.........I'll just hit him with a brick afterwards......

I love a feisty woman, wish my lady would threaten to hit people with bricks more often :icon_bigg

Im able to listen to the football forum on the internet. Id much prefer to see a more mixed studio panel, basically its people who ring in to have a moan or make a point and then birch and whoever else defends the club and players etc. He's too close to the club to be able to give an honest opinion....Anyone agree or disagree?

I bet a few have done that on there....

"Spion is poking someone from Talking Balls after telling someone else from Talking Balls that he would."

It's quite childish really but somehow it just sucks you in :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670