Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what we need right now - another no-mark left back :038:

All together now;

WHOOOOOOOO???!!!

Randel-Shakison.jpg

All together now;

WHOOOOOOOO???!!!

Same question asked when players like Muzzy Izzet, Neil Lennon, Matt Elliott et all were signed.

Just because we've not heard of the bloke, doesn't mean to say he's crap! (Doesn't mean to say he's good either, but give the fecker a chance before ousting him)

Sergio Hellings was a production of the Ajax youth system. :)
before he was a product of every other team then decided to come to Leicester,

Having Gregory van der Wiel and Vurnon Anita at wing backs is harder to get into the team then Berner and that Kennedy chap that is over looked.

Last edited:
Same question asked when players like Muzzy Izzet, Neil Lennon, Matt Elliott et all were signed.

Just because we've not heard of the bloke, doesn't mean to say he's crap! (Doesn't mean to say he's good either, but give the fecker a chance before ousting him)

I never said anything negative about him:102:

Muzzy Izzet, Neil Lennon, Matt Elliott

I'd never heard of Muzzy before he joined us but the other two had good reviews prior to us signing him. I'm sure others would have heard the same :)

heard of Lennon and Elliott plenty, Izzet though, fair point

i remember thinking "oh god Chelsea reserve players on loan aren't going to help"

Be interesting to know who the agents are for all these players....

wouldn't be anything to do with the super agent who organised the takeover by any chance

I don't like all these random unproven signings. We need guaranteed championship quality.

This just reminds me of Martin Allen's weird (and largely shite) signings that we struggled to get rid of for Donkeys years. We don't need a group of useless feckers on the books further running the club into massive debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669