Reading Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are getting stick on here for moaning that we played badly but NP admitted we played badly in the interview after the game. The most important thing is that he recognises this and makes changes, which he has been doing throughout the season so far.

I think for the first time ever I agree with Willlow. I expect a slightly different team for Friday and a much better performance.

People are getting stick on here for moaning that we played badly but NP admitted we played badly in the interview after the game. The most important thing is that he recognises this and makes changes, which he has been doing throughout the season so far.

He is did indeed, and he's an absolute disgrace for doing so

How dare he do that - it's just so typical of the fickle moaning Lestoh fans (and managers) to harp on about the shortcomings in this way. They are not true fans (or managers) at all

It sickens me more than those horrible photos that alex keeps sending me

I think for the first time ever I agree with Willlow. I expect a slightly different team for Friday and a much better performance.

I'm sure you have agreed with me before, it is just the first time you have been able to admit it :icon_wink

He is did indeed, and he's an absolute disgrace for doing so

How dare he do that - it's just so typical of the fickle moaning Lestoh fans (and managers) to harp on about the shortcomings in this way. They are not true fans (or managers) at all

It sickens me more than those horrible photos that alex keeps sending me

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

We were top of the Prem after 8 games with Peter Taylor, it didnt mean we were the best team in the Prem.

How good a team we are will be decided at the end of the season not after 14 games.

Constructive criticism when we win a game, is surely more valid than the usual over the top reactions to a poor result.

So far we are doing rather nicely, and its been a good return to the fizzy. That said you have to be blinkered to not see that we still have too many shortcomings.
Pearsons side is a work in progress, and i'd hope we are still in the fizzy next season with a much stronger team than currently. Then we can talk about going up, and staying up.

Meh. We are barely behind where we were this time last season. It wasn't til November last year NP found his best team and we really started to kick on.

I don't agree we are an ugly side either, ok we've been through a bad patch the past 3 or 4 games, but we are still winning even when we are playing badly, an excellent sign of any good team. We went through a bad patch in the final third of last season too, but we got through it unscathed and I think we will come through it again. We played some really good stuff last season, and I'm sure we will go onto this season after NPs found his best team, luckily NP isn't afraid to experiment with his players and doesn't just stick with the same team. So he will find his best team soon imo.

Personally, incredibly optimistic about this season the performances can only get better and hopefully we can win more convincingly, and we are miles ahead of Cov for the first times in years which makes college a good place to be for me. :038::038::038:

Last edited:
Constructive criticism when we win a game, is surely more valid than the usual over the top reactions to a poor result.

So far we are doing rather nicely, and its been a good return to the fizzy. That said you have to be blinkered to not see that we still have too many shortcomings.
Pearsons side is a work in progress, and i'd hope we are still in the fizzy next season with a much stronger team than currently. Then we can talk about going up, and staying up.

I am agreeing with you BB :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670