Real Ale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a couple of pints of Felinfoel Stout in the White Hart after walking from Storey Arms to Talybont reservoir yesterday. Very good flavour although with the thirst I worked up a pint of homer's neck sweat would have gone down a treat.
Slight disappontment on leaving as noticed the Star Inn a couple of doors up was voted CAMRA pub of year many times. I'll be back.

Jaipur is my favourite beer, but at 6.9% it's too strong to enjoy too many.

Wainwrights in The Navigation in Blackburn last week was really good.

Tasted my first brewdog last night at The Exchange. Went for the Punk IPA. Very enjoyable. So much flavour!

Jaipur is my favourite beer, but at 6.9% it's too strong to enjoy too many.

Wainwrights in The Navigation in Blackburn last week was really good.

The Jaipur at the swan and rushes is 5.9% but still enough

My mistake. I thought 6.9% sounded wrong.

The Milky Way we were drinking in the same session was 6%, in the Swan and Rushes from 12 until 5 drinking these and the guy I was drinking with messaged me the next day to ask if I thought the beer was off because he was feeling unwell, I did laugh at that.

Anyone here a member of ratebeer.com? Just signed in there. First impression is that it seems quite useful for both ratings of beer and also advice of which pub to choose when you're out travelling.
Swan and Rushes is the highest scoring pub in Leicestershire

no way, you just fresh married and all...

I was watching the wheelchair marathon yesterday and positioned myself outside Leadenhall Market so that during the wait for the athletes to come back past again I could quickly pop in the Lamb and Flag. Some lovely Young's Special was on tap.

I was watching the wheelchair marathon yesterday and positioned myself outside Leadenhall Market so that during the wait for the athletes to come back past again I could quickly pop in the Lamb and Flag. Some lovely Young's Special was on tap.

Did you get legless?

Just had a pint in the Albion off Fleet Street. Delightful.

Does anyone know of a good pub in Llangollen?

Im doing a Mountain bike marathon on Sunday in the Ruthin area and we are going to head up tonight for a days riding in the Llangollen area tomorrow, obviously we will be needing good quality hydration tonight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669