Relegated feels good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

Dear all,

A lot of our very upset about being relegated but i have taken two days to think about it and whilst sitting in a bar in amsterdam watching us go down, it made me think...this is the best thing to happen to us.

Reason 1 - We can finally let the talent of our kids take control they have shown over and over they can do the job in reservers and acadamy but never given the chance at senior level.

Reason 2 - We can finally rebuild properly, look at Man city a few years ago, leeds now and notts forest they all have began the rebuild, this is just what we needed after all the cash we spent we got what we deserved, now the rebuild process begains,

Reason 3 - We can finally get rid of the players without passion, players without there fukin balls, players that cared more about the wages then they did about the club, they can all **** off.

i for one am happy we got what we deserved and our in league one, it is a reminder that you are never too big of a club to go down, and if you hire 3 managers and recuit 23 odd players, and are not consistant, we will see you in League 1.

League 1 here we come!!!!

The New Leicester City starts now!!

Last edited:
Dear all,

A lot of our very upset about being relegated but i have taken two days to think about it and whilst sitting in a bar in amsterdam watching us go down, it made me think...this is the best thing to happen to us.

Reason 1 - We can finally let the talent of our kids take control they have shown over and over they can do the job in reservers and acadamy but never given the chance at senior level.

Reason 2 - We can finally rebuild properly, look at Man city a few years ago, leeds now and notts forest they all have began the rebuild, this is just what we needed after all the cash we spent we got what we deserved, now the rebuild process begains,

Reason 3 - We can finally get rid of the players without passion, players without there fukin balls, players that cared more about the wages then they did about the club, they can all **** off.

i for one am happy we got what we deserved and our in league one, it is a reminder that you are never too big of a club to go down, and if you hire 3 managers and recuit 23 odd players, and are not consistant, we will see you in League 1.

Assuming that someone will gladly take the under-performing shower off our hands that is?

Er, Leeds are still in league 1 and rebuilding with the likes of Kenton and Sheehan. I'm not sure if that is a shining example.

Best things about relegation -

1. I'm no longer dreading it.
2. That stupid fcuking record - one of nine teams never to have played outside the top two flights - is gone. That always seemed to seem a lesson in mediocrity - one of nine, top two.

What ridiculous nonsense

It is the worst possible thing that could have happened - anyone who thinks otherwise is either deluded or demented

Assuming that someone will gladly take the under-performing shower off our hands that is?

Most championship clubs with see it as a summer sale, "leicester city gone down...cheap players" let them get stuck with the shit we had to handle for the lat season or so, i dont think there is one player we really need out of the bunch

Absolute:

_188428_Kevin_Lloyd_300.jpg

Most championship clubs with see it as a summer sale, "leicester city gone down...cheap players" let them get stuck with the shit we had to handle for the lat season or so, i dont think there is one player we really need out of the bunch

I do not have your optimism for us being able to get rid. MM may see it as a way of recouping some of his losses and getting some money into his pocket after this disaster of a season. But other than Mattock, possibly Stearman, McAuley, Kisnorbo when fit and Hume, I cannot see us shifting the rest at all.

Dear all,

stop smoking the sh1t mate its doing you no good at all :icon_wink

if you hire 3 managers and recuit 23 odd players, and are not consistant, we will see you in League 1.
Spot on Spanky :038:

Hiring 3 Managers IMO was the main problem and the final nail in the coffin.

I could see we needed a 4th, as could most sensible people, but we never got him.

This is about as bad as it gets for us, a disaster. Relegation holds no positive thoughts for me. However, going forward we do need to think positive about changing the situation, more importantly the club needs to do positive things to ensure we put this big mistake right. It can start by doing its best to off-load the failures and bring in hard working, committed players who want to win every game and will spill some claret to do that.

We can do it the hard way or the even harder way.

Spot on Spanky :038:

Hiring 3 Managers IMO was the main problem and the final nail in the coffin.

I could see we needed a 4th, as could most sensible people, but we never got him.

Also, it would appear we didn't manage to get enough points to see us stay out of the bottom 3 by the end last day of the season...

What ridiculous nonsense

It is the worst possible thing that could have happened - anyone who thinks otherwise is either deluded or demented

:038: :038: :038: :038:

Dear all,

The post of an NBL

What ridiculous nonsense

i agree, maybe we should cock next season up as well and have a stint in league 2 - now that will be fantastic...:icon_roll

Its the worst thing that could have happenend to us and theres no point trying to dress it up,there is no positive slant that can be put on it.We have to come straight back up and anyone who says a few seasons in Div 1 will do us good is IMO a Mentalist

Dear all,

A lot of our very upset about being relegated but i have taken two days to think about it and whilst sitting in a coffee shop in amsterdam watching us go down, i smoked way too much Super Skunk and basically started tripping off me tits wibble wibble smeeeeeeeg wibble mooooooooooo homama homana cuckoo Mama

Don't worry Spanky, I have days like that as well.

Well done spanky :038::038::038::038:

Its good to read something in this forum that makes sense. I only registered to this forum yesterday out of the need to vent my frustration but i was so disappointed. 99% of what ive read here is childish gibberish.

Relegation dosnt feel good but it has to be looked upon as an opportunity rather than a punishment. An opportunity to build a young team from scratch that will work their way up the divisions. Bringing in gobshites who are only interested in their pension fund is what has us in this in the first place. But now that we are here, let the work begin...

:038::038::038::038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673