Replay Date Changed for TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn is free on vigin until Feb I believe.

Have it part of a Virgin TV package, haven't been told it's not included after Feb, or is it one of those freebie enticers for those that don't already have it?

freebie enticer for a month...

Actually annoyed this is on TV now as was looking forward to being able to watch a game at the kp without being shafted. Gonna have to stay at home and watch it now though as not paying £20 to go to a game with about 5k other people in what will most likely be the worst atmosphere in a derby match ever!!

They really need to reduce prices again, even half them, if they want a respectable attendance for this now.

Actually annoyed this is on TV now as was looking forward to being able to watch a game at the kp without being shafted. Gonna have to stay at home and watch it now though as not paying £20 to go to a game with about 5k other people in what will most likely be the worst atmosphere in a derby match ever!!

They really need to reduce prices again, even half them, if they want a respectable attendance for this now.
So you're staying at home because other people are staying at home? Would be funny if everyone thought that.

ESPN is great! Much better than SkySports imo and cheaper too.

ESPN is great! Much better than SkySports imo.

Not when you're watching on a computer via SkyGo, it isn't. The resolution is very poor compared with the Sky channels or when watching BBC or ITV online.

Foxes in Netherlands if there are any apart from me. The game will be shown live in English on Eredivisie Live(1), Also will be shown on in O'Donnells pub in De Pijp (Amsterdam)

Good news for me, I can still go and I won't feel guilty about my family missing out on going as there's an alternative.

ive been turfed out my usual seat to accommodate their mob, who in all probability wont turn up anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669