Rhydal's Red Wine Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on which regions you like, I can't stand French or Italian Red, much preferring South African, Australian and Chilean.

My personal faves are any Wolfblass, any Penfolds and the Fish or Storm Hoek. I also don't much mind the Tesco Isla Negro (started and finished a bottle in the last hour).

All available for under a 10-spot a bottle. There used to be one called 4 Emus that was divine, but can't find it for love nor money now.

They're all the same grape. I'd challenge you to tell the difference between a French and Chilean grown Cabernet for instance.

You can't beat a decent, earthy Bordeaux. And I'll have no more to say about it for fear of being rightly branded as gay as a window.

Neither can I, but Frasier is great.

That has made my comedy circuits overload and output a Sarah palin.
Frasier is great
Does not compute
Invalid input
computer about to shut down
Frasier is an ass suckin prick
computer shutdown averted

Seriously? he's a **** of the highest order

So is this mother ****er.

omar-little_-the-wire.jpg

Last edited:
Have I just stepped into an episode of Frasier?
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
I was told that about summat else as well.:018:
Milkshake?
That has made my comedy circuits overload and output a Sarah palin.

Seriously? he's a **** of the highest order
The one thing I could never understand is how he managed to attract a long string of stunning women. It's almost as if the intended message of the show was "it doesn't matter if you've got a bizarrely shaped head or if you're an insufferable pompous know-it-all arsehole, because intelligent, supermodel-like women will flock to you if you've got loads of money".

The one thing I could never understand is how he managed to attract a long string of stunning women. It's almost as if the intended message of the show was "it doesn't matter if you've got a bizarrely shaped head or if you're an insufferable pompous know-it-all arsehole, because intelligent, supermodel-like women will flock to you if you've got loads of money".

It's a sitcom.

Is it? **** me, I thought they'd just filmed some ****'s life and packaged it into half hour segments (including ad breaks). Cheers for clearing that up, Major.

You were so amazed at Frazier's pulling power I just wondered if you realised that they were actors.

tesco value spanish red.
£3.49 for a litre.
serve well chilled over ice.

Chateau Saint-Germain 2008 Bordeaux 13% £5. Why do I drink wine after Cardiff disappoint and with 6 pints of Guinness inside me. And why do I expect a fiver wine to be any good just because it has Chateau at the start of its name. I have nothing good to say about this wine. Perhaps it will enhance next weeks bolognaise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669