Ricky Hatton vs Floyd Mayweather

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Odds from #####

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you not put the win under the the wrong heading?
Shouldn't it be mayweather by ko, tko or disq, thus adding 2500 vcash to my account?

Shouldn't it be mayweather by ko, tko or disq, thus adding 2500 vcash to my account?

No because the fight was stopped,Hatton wasn't knocked out be it technical or not.Hence the price being so high.It was a technical decision

Last edited:

The ref stopped the fight. I took that as a 'decision'.

well then apologies, I had in my mind that a decision was if the contest went the full 12 rounds and the judges decided.

Thank Feck ###### don't know the rules and paid out on it.....

well then apologies, I had in my mind that a decision was if the contest went the full 12 rounds and the judges decided.

Thank Feck ###### don't know the rules and paid out on it.....

Congratulations Mk and I hope you spend the £2 wisely

But that's a tko, surely?

If it had been a tko it would have been announced as such. The outcome was that the ref stopped the fight - a decision.

A technical knockout (also referred to as a T.K.O.) is often declared when the referee decides that a fighter cannot continue the match, even though he did not fail the count. May also be referred as either "retired", if the fighter refuses to continue, or "R.S.F.", for Referee Stopped Fight.

ffs, a decision is a points result.

And you can feck off highland you ****....:icon_bigg

A technical knockout (also referred to as a T.K.O.) is often declared when the referee decides that a fighter cannot continue the match, even though he did not fail the count. May also be referred as either "retired", if the fighter refuses to continue, or "R.S.F.", for Referee Stopped Fight.

Just leave it son, leave it:icon_lol:

You have actually gone to the trouble to look that up haven't you over pretend money ?
You sad ****.

You have actually gone to the trouble to look that up haven't you over pretend money ?
You sad ****.

boxing001db7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572