RIP Thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "cut and paste job" as you so eloquently label it, was done in the hope that your clear inability to be able to read a simple article or indeed, digest any of the content within it would not hinder you from understanding the salient points delivered. It was an abridgement, if you like, to give you the information you requested but could not be bothered to find for yourself. I fear it has failed. You are therefore devoid of all hope of help.

.....And to call a **** 'a ****' requires no humility at all - just honesty. If that is the one thing in my post you think deserved the most attention then you are not looking for answers to people's hostility, merely justification for your own ignorance and inability to learn something for yourself.

I asked a very straight forward question and requested that someone give their opinion as to why they hated MT with such venom.

You decided to be patronising in suggesting - with no evidence - that I know nothing about MT.

I don't need or want to read another article on her I wanted to hear why you or others hate her so much PERSONALLY. This is obviously too much for you to comprehend.

You decide to counter my post pointing out in your unequivical patronising post by claiming again without justification that I am uneducated.

You have now done a good job in defining what I term to be a ****. If the boot
fits - wear it.

Last edited:
looks like a very even split on opinions about her then

I asked a very straight forward question and requested that someone give their opinion as to why they hated MT with such venom.

You decided to be patronising in suggesting - with no evidence - that I know nothing about MT.

I don't need or want to read another article on her I wanted to hear why you or others hate her so much PERSONALLY. This is obviously too much for you to comprehend.

You decide to counter my post pointing out in your unequivical patronising post by claiming again without justification that I am uneducated.

You have now done a good job in defining what I term to be a ****. If the boot
fits - wear it.

Where did I say you were uneducated? You are an ignoramous but not necessarily uneducated. I am beginning, however, to question the quality of education you may have recieved.

I will endeavour spell it out for you as, likewise with your research, you seem incapable of doing it for yourself.

The Thatcherism ideologies I highlighted from the BBC article, in tandem with her dozens of other political incompetencies, affected my family, the families of others' on this forum and millions of other families, PERSONALLY. I have no inclination to give you an insight into the whole history of the direct impact upon me as I don't have the time and you, seemingly, dont have the cranium capacity. Why do you need a case study of a life destroyed under Thatcherism before you are willing to accept the facts put before you?

Oh.... and she was a ****.

this cancerous polyp on the anus of Britain..

As the thread descends into silliness may I suggest that all those who have suddenly become interested in History try reading Ian Kershaw's book on Hitler which is about a much more serious villain.
Alternatively you can skip the rather dull 1980s in favour of the far more fascinating 1680s. You could even go back to the 1480s and consider the character of our fellow Leicester resident King Richard III.

No it is not. To grossly oversimplify a complicated matter the problem with Greece is that the weak economy of Greece shares the same currency as the strong German economy. Mrs Thatcher was against a common European currency.

Yes, it is. We are indeed grossly oversimplifying things and you are quite correct that they're suffering, as is Ireland and others, while Germany prospers due to the single currency, but my point was that it was following deregulated, neoliberalism economics that has landed us all in the huge pile of shit that we're currently swimming in.

Where did I say you were uneducated? You are an ignoramous but not necessarily uneducated. I am beginning, however, to question the quality of education you may have recieved.

I will endeavour spell it out for you as, likewise with your research, you seem incapable of doing it for yourself.

The Thatcherism ideologies I highlighted from the BBC article, in tandem with her dozens of other political incompetencies, affected my family, the families of others' on this forum and millions of other families, PERSONALLY. I have no inclination to give you an insight into the whole history of the direct impact upon me as I don't have the time and you, seemingly, dont have the cranium capacity. Why do you need a case study of a life destroyed under Thatcherism before you are willing to accept the facts put before you?

Oh.... and she was a ****.

You may in your world be correct. unfortunately everyone has an opinion as everyone has an arsehole.

You unfortunately are ours, well done.

Last edited:
You may in your world be correct. unfortunately everyone has an opinion as everyone has an arsehole.

You unfortunately are ours, well done.

Descending to playground point scoring suits you wonderfully. My vote: Beautifully succinct but lacking the word ****. 4/10.

Ok - enough of the personal name calling or I'm going to have to finally learn how to use these moderation tools.

You and me, 58.

You and me on the fence and we'll point and laugh at the rest of them. Fancy a Lilt?

I'm with you Mawsley I agree with everything you said about the evil vindictive old cow. Us lefties should ask for a national holiday so we can dance on her grave.

I might ask for some time off work to watch the funeral. They don't need to know that I'll be laughing all the way through.

You know what the other good thing about the old bitch dying is? I don't have to feel bad for the ones she has left behind, because they're utter ****s too. What a brilliant day. One bastard dead and a load of others distraught because of it.

Might make Maggie the subject of my pre-sleep wank tonight. Not decided on alive or dead. Fitting send off either way, I reckon.

I might ask for some time off work to watch the funeral. They don't need to know that I'll be laughing all the way through.

You know what the other good thing about the old bitch dying is? I don't have to feel bad for the ones she has left behind, because they're utter ****s too. What a brilliant day. One bastard dead and a load of others distraught because of it.

Might make Maggie the subject of my pre-sleep wank tonight. Not decided on alive or dead. Fitting send off either way, I reckon.

This is why Tim Berners-Lee strived so hard.

Thank you, Tim Berners-Lee.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573