Ripped off: advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is doing it, you need some form of evidence whether it be eyewitness, written or taped. If the times were entered on a computer system against her profile you will need to prove you were still in work. Accusations without sustanciation can result in a counter suit so be warned.

If she is doing it, you need some form of evidence whether it be eyewitness, written or taped. If the times were entered on a computer system against her profile you will need to prove you were still in work. Accusations without sustanciation can result in a counter suit so be warned.

till receipts would be enough for him to prove it.

dont they normally have to ring their own receipts through, which would show a staff number? Everytime I've seen a receipt in a restaurant they normally have the server's name on

Last edited:
Where do you work Fox Fan? :icon_bigg

dont they normally have to ring their own receipts through, which would show a staff number? Everytime I've seen a receipt in a restaurant they normally have the server's name on

McDonalds might......

How do you know he works in a shop, have I missed something?

Fox Fan,

If you feel uncomfortable about speaking to someone at work about it, then I would highly reccommend you speak to ACAS

They will or can act as your go between if you feel that cannot speak to your head office / line manager about it.

You can speak to them about any employment issues, and the call will be totally confidential. They will supply you with a vast amount of information, on where you stand legally and the best way forward.

Good Luck

Fox Fan,

If you feel uncomfortable about speaking to someone at work about it, then I would highly reccommend you speak to ACAS

They will or can act as your go between if you feel that cannot speak to your head office / line manager about it.

You can speak to them about any employment issues, and the call will be totally confidential. They will supply you with a vast amount of information, on where you stand legally and the best way forward.

Good Luck

Brilliant Idea NF hadn't thought of them!

only if it has his name on it. Could be anybody who rang it through.

It does have my name on it and I also beleive the tills have aautomatic clock in clock out function which would show my last transaction was past 23:30

Exactly

Where do you work Fox Fan? :icon_bigg

I work in a restaurant PDS, serves mostly Mexican food.

Must be Nandos, that place has fantastic service, i would recommend anyone!

:icon_lol:

Especially Sunday afternoons, top notch!!

And the Ice-cream. Whoa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670